My Healing Miracle—I am Fully Restored After Germany! | Doug Addison

My Healing Miracle—I am Fully Restored After Germany!

blog banner

My Healing Miracle—I am Fully Restored After Germany!

August 27, 2015

Today I have great news to report on my healing!

But first, let me paint a quick picture of the last two years and why I know this turn around is a miracle.

For most of my life, I have been a very healthy person. I am a blessed man to be in good physical health at age 56. I eat well, exercise regularly and I consider my body to be a temple of the Holy Spirit.

But that all suddenly changed, in June 2013, when I got sick but did not know what was wrong.

I had debilitating levels of anxiety and chronic fatigue. I later discovered I had Lyme Disease, and I was healed miraculously at Prophet Bob Jones’ funeral on February 22, 2014. This was during one of the darkest times of my life.

In the process of all my medical testing, I discovered I also had heavy metal toxicity, including dangerous levels of lead in my body. I had also been exposed to black mold. The average person can fight these things, but after Lyme wiped out my immune system, I became more susceptible to them.

In June 2014, I began having more trouble, that developed into an acute case of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS). Things, such as the strong odors of cleaning products and mold, would cause me to go hysterical. I was living a life of avoidance, and I had to minimize my participation in live events.

One year later, by June 2015, I had lost 25 pounds and my life was a mess as I was having emotional breakdowns over 10 times a day. Doctors seemed to make things worse because my immune system was so depleted that the slightest amount of detoxing would make me sicker.

Then, in July, I got an opportunity that would jumpstart this turning point in my health.

Germany connection
Many people in ministry recommended that I go to His Place in Germany, since others have experienced amazing results from what they do there.

For example, Rolland Baker, Heidi Baker’s husband, was cured of severe dementia there. James Goll was ill, and they discovered an Epstein Barr virus that no one in the U.S. could find, and he is now cured from it.
God opened an opportunity for me to take a 5-week healing sabbatical last month at His Place.

Why Germany?
To be honest I did not know a place like this existed and I am sure there are others around the world, and possibly in the United States, but I have never found one. They treat the entire body and soul, through the Holy Spirit, and various treatments. They even do deliverance prayers and counseling over your test results.

I know of many programs that handle spiritual roots and others that are for physical, or medical, healing only. But none that I have found will actually handle everything.

How healing happens at His Place
His Place is not a clinic or hospital. It is simply a hotel owned by a church called, Community Without Walls, in a small cow town in the Western side of Germany. They have a wellness center, and a naturopathic doctor, who has an office in the hotel. (See photos of my time at His Place in Germany.)

They work together to do testing and treatment for the whole body, soul and spirit. First and foremost they pray over everything. There is a lot of worship going on and the presence of the Holy Spirit is quite strong. Peace and shalom are the keys to healing.

This is not a quick fix and they recommend 3–6 weeks to see results. First, they increase your physical health by juicing and eating healthy food based on your personal food and tolerance testing. Most of the food is grown in their on-site garden.

They have testing and treatments in Germany that are often more advanced than in the U.S. They use a combination of blood testing and body measurement devices that are amazingly accurate. You will need to follow through with a local doctor back home who is willing to work with their plan.

I received vitamin IV drips three days a week and ozone therapy, as well as other natural methods of building the body up. They also cleared the detox pathways through weekly colonics, massage, chiropractic adjustments and spa treatments. I had a personal physical trainer who worked with me, on my body.

Within three weeks, my brain came back to life. My memory began working again, and I no longer had fatigue when I tried to read or write. I had been battling this fatigue for over a year. I was still having some anxiety, but nothing like when I arrived.

I got a miracle
Prior to going to Germany, any detoxing I tried to do would cause me to have terrible reactions. They did not detox me at His Place, but they did build up my system and cleared my pathways to a level where I could start detoxing once I returned home.

I found a integrative medicine doctor who agreed to continue to work the plan they gave me in Germany. He has a cutting edge machine called BioPhotonic Therapy (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation or UBI). It is often referred to as the cure that time forgot.

After three UBI treatments, I had a major breakthrough in my health just last week, and I was restored to the level of health I was at before the Lyme Disease. I am no longer reacting to any chemicals, and I have not had any breakdowns or anxiety. I was just able to minister at a live event, in San Diego, in ways I have not been able to do in a few years.

What is BioPhotonic Therapy?
A small amount of your own blood is drawn through an IV and run through a machine that infuses it with Ozone and ultraviolet light and dripped back into your body. It is painless and only takes 30 minutes.

This process is approved by the FDA and the American Cancer Society, but has not been used much. There are no major side effects, and it treats over 40 diseases and is relatively low cost. It worked for me and I am grateful to God to be totally restored!

If you are interested in this therapy, you can visit this website to learn more.

I thank God for this miracle
My energy and brain are back! All the prayer, cleansing and restoration I experienced in Germany set me up to get a full healing once I got back home. I am still going through detoxing and treatments, but with my immune system restored, it is not as devastating as before.

Thank you to those of you who donated to my healing sabbatical. Your gifts and prayers really made a difference and helped restore my life and ministry.

Grateful for all of you,

doug-sig

Doug Addison is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast, and blog. Doug’s message of love, hope and having fun reaches people around the world! His powerfully, positively funny style of teaching and coaching helps open people to discover their destiny and experience God’s supernatural love and power. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where he is impacting the arts and entertainment and media industries.

62 thoughts on “My Healing Miracle—I am Fully Restored After Germany!

1. Carole Peters says:

Doug, so very happy and thankful that you have been healed. I deeply appreciate your ministry and follow you faithfully. I am not able to contribute to you financially at this point but prayer is free and powerful so I offer my support in that way. May God richly bless you, your family and ministry.
    Forever in Him,
    Carole

2. Rita Stanley says:

This is wonderful news, Doug! I will say though, one difference between Germany and Europe in general and the US is that they do not have or allow GMO (genetically modified organism) foods there. Be sure to ask your doctor about this regarding your diet and food shopping. We don’t want you to have problems stemming from unnaturally modified foods. God Bless!

3. Beverly Anne says:

Praise His Holy Name! I too have suffered for 30 years with an unknown, undiagnosed disease. Just two years ago, my HMO doctor diagnosed sub-clinical hypothyroidism. Because it was so border-line, he didn’t think he could give me medication. Now I find ut from naturepathic doctors that I’m quite a bit over borderline and should be treated–one thing though. No insurance will pay for this for me.

4. Karin Wiseman says:

This is amazing, never heard of a place like this, but surely many people would benefit. Saw Rolland Baker only last w/e and he was so energetic alongside his lovely wife. God bless Community without Walls Church, God bless Doug.

5. Del Stalter says:

Hi Doug
    It is great to hear your are doing so well.
    I am having health issues with high heavy metals toxins
    I would like to learn more about this place. Could you please send me the information on His Place in Germany.
    Thanks and God bless you and your healing ministry.
    Del Stalter
    330-674-4697

6. Norma F says:

Hey, I’m interested in the doctor in Los Angeles, is that the link for the doctor or just a random clinic that does that?
    It will be awesome if I can get the doctor information . Thank you!

7. Hollie says:

Thank you for sharing! Love hearing that our prayers get answered! Standing in agreement for your continued complete and total healing in Jesus name! Praise God!

8. C says:

Wonderful News! Glory to our King of Kings!
    My prayers for you Doug to saturate you in the Precious Blood of Jesus! Gal 3:13 is stamped over your Health – spirit soul and body! I hold the Precious shed Blood of Jesus to you in this season for continued breakthrough and complete Restoration in Jesus Name! Amen. Doug you are Redeemed! Keep saying so!

9. Cathy Cerone says:

All glory to God! So thankful for your healing & restoration. Go fulfill the destiny God has for your unique ministry by His grace! Hallelujah!

10. Jamie Johnson says:

Doug…stoked and rejoicing with you over this awesome testimony! So happy for you and your Wife that you got free. Glorious and encouraging for the body of Christ. You are loved 🙂 Will keep praying…

11. Norma F says:

I checked the website and is fascinating, but they don’t provide a list of physicians here in Los Angeles, how do we get information on the doctor you saw or any other doctors that do this? I live in Los Angeles and would love to try this! Thank you for sharing.

12. Hada catricola says:

I am so full of joy and thank God for answered prayers! Your healing is a precions gift. I’ve prayed believing for complete healing . I pray we will soon have a place like that one here. Sounds terrific. You are a blessing Doug and we love you !

13. Hada catricola says:

What a precious gift! My heart is so thankful. You are such a blessing and we love you. God will finish what He has started. I follow you so I’ll know the end. It will be soon also.

14. connie lund says:

I am so grateful for your testimony …
    And now – many others can move into this healing for their own bodies …
    I always felt there was a special anointing on your prophetic words for each day that were sent DURING your hard time .. God blessed your perserverence and obedience. Thank you … His Blood covers you …

15. Carolyn says:

Praise the Lord!! This is awesome news and we are so thankful your healing has manifested. Great job in perseverance, believing, and rising above!

16. DOUG WALLACE says:

As James Taylor would sing it so do i to GOD on your behalf,”How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You”,Thank-You Jesus. You are better to me then i am to myself,for me theres you and there aint nobody else,i wanna stop and thank you Jesus,I jus wanna stop and tank-you Jesus.How sweet it is to be loved by you.Open my eyes at night know ing where i am with YOU in my life,i jus wanna stop and thank you Jesus……..YOU GO DOUG…KDBG…….KICK DEVIL BUTT GENERATION of OVERCOMMERS!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON GOD…..GOD THE ROCK !!!! ROLLING OUR STONES AWAY

17. Melinda Reyes says:

We love you, Doug, and are so thankful to be on this journey with you. You and Linda are a gift to the body of Christ!

18. Carol says:

Excellent news! Thank You Jesus! So happy for you and looking forward to hearing more as you enter back into active ministry ~ 🙂

19. Vickie Natale says:

So happy for you and so blessed to hear this great news!!! Praise God for your healing!!! Was so happy to have met you at your event at Heart of God Church last Sunday. It was evident that your brain was working beyond full capacity — your message was incredible and packed with God’s great power. Thank you Lord for Doug, and for his full healing, and for all he does for you!! We are truly blessed!!!

20. Rhonda Acker says:

To God Be the Glory♥It is Wonderful to hear thst you are HEALED♥I’m so thankful that all our PRAYERS have been answered♥I’ve been Interceeding for you and will continue Praying For You♥May God Bless You in All you Do♥HALLELUJAH and Amen♥

21. Jackie Tyslau says:

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, so glad to hear you are healed Doug, God is so good, may you gain strength and vitality in the coming days, weeks and months for your destiny awaits you ?

22. Loretta David says:

Praise the Lord so very excited for you. Please pray for my son, Gabriel, he sure could use this treatment. Need alot of miracles and so grateful that he’s still alive!

• Cindy Valona says:

Awesome! Doug I rejoice with you! So blessed by your prophetic words daily.. I share with many.. believers and non-believers.. they are so touched by your encouraging words.?

23. Shelly Enright says:

The West Clinic in Idaho is run by a 4th generation alternative practicing MD. They treat the body, mind & spirit also. My friend was healed of Lyme & other problems through their treatments. Hope this helps anyone who can’t make it to Germany. Thank you Doug for sharing your amazing journey of healing with us. Praise God!

24. JESH STG says:

Thank you so much for sharing this difficult time in your life! Not only a testimony of God’s desire to heal us, but also attesting that if we keep asking, seeking, we will find! Praise to the God our Healer!

25. Lisa says:

praise God!!!! I yelled out loud, “hallelujah!” When I read the title of this blog post. I have been praying for total healing for you this last month. This is glorious news!
    lisa

26. Doug Henderson says:

Super news Doug. Thank you God! We at the Goleta Vineyard love you and are grateful for this healing 🙂

Hey, we move into a new church building on Sep 13! Come up and visit us sometime for some beach therapy. Blessings!

27. Great news. Praise Jesus! Thank you Father! Exciting advances in healing therapy. I am an intercessor and dreamer. I am a retired massage therapist and love homeopathic remedies. By his grace I juiced and drank herbal teas to bring me back from inflamed liver, spleen and infected kidneys. You went through this for reason’s God only knows…but I know that God, through you is already bringing good out of it for the body of Christ’s sake. Thank you for sharing this information treasure.

28. Angie says:

Hi Everyone…the most amazing place of healing is located just south of San Diego. The website is sanoviv.com. People travel from around the world to get SUCCESSFUL treatment of cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, digestive disorders, etc. You can also go there to get a physical. Miracles happen there everyday. I’ve been there before but am going back for similar issues that Doug had…underweight…heavy metals, etc.

29. Pingback: Prophetic Word: Doorway to Advancement - Trinity Vineyard Fellowship

30. Michelle says:

Please know that your testimony has uplifted my sister-n-law and has drawn our families closer! For 7 months she has been in and out of hospitals, emotional breakdowns, etc,, they were at a stage that God has shut the door on them, they wouldn’t talk to us, (especially me, because they know how much I Love the Lord, they didn’t want to hear anything I had to say,) (my nephew as well has an inflammatory disease, so they are really going through). They finally diagnosed her with Lyme disease, but nothing is helping. They would not answer our calls, and have become completely closed off. Rock bottom. When I read your testimony, I sent it to her, and they are now answering my calls! First REAL communication with them in 7 months with anybody! We as well are looking into same therapy, so please reply with any Dallas, Tx alternative therapy possibilities in the area.. This is so amazing! Her symptoms are identical to what Doug had, and now I am communicating with her and encouraging her in the Lord! Please continue to pray, I am so encouraged by this, their healing, their faith, family unity , all rolled together by God’s amazing work thru Mr. Addison.

31. Anne-Marie Porter says:

How come all of these influential people jnbyhrspirit realm get diseases that they should have no way of contracting? Something suspicious is happening.

32. Irene says:

Doug, You mentioned a health facility in one of the Southern States that is similar to “His Place?” (near that little city inside Germany).

My daughter Kim has lyme disease. Maybe I’ll be able to send her to the State side facility.

Thanks,
    Irene
    iseagreen1@live.com

• Admin Pam says:

I checked with Doug and this is what he said:
      No there is nothing I have found in the US that is like His Place. Still searching though.
      Fyi the one I thought would work does cleanses only: juicing, enemas and colonics. No IV drips and testing

33. Dana13 says:

The definition of a miracle is as followed:

“A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. ”

I’m happy that you are well, but you did not get a miracle. You went to a doctor and their natural treatment helped you. To say this is a miracle is simply not true and it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ and Him being a Healer. Instead of pointing people to the Lord, now you are pointing the sick towards this treatment, these doctors, this IV protocol and treatment center. That’s not good news to those who don’t have thousands of followers to pay for their own healing sabbaticals and for those who have done similar treatments and have not been helped at all.

Surely Jesus Christ as Healer is greater than just what a doctor can do in the natural, right?

• Doug Addison says:

Hi Dana. When you googled the definition for miracle, maybe you didn’t notice that the word actually has more than one definition. Some others are:
      *a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.
      “it was a miracle that more people hadn’t been killed or injured”
      *an amazing product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something.
      “a machine which was a miracle of design”

We do feel that Doug’s healing was a miracle. We also know it had everything to do with Jesus and we are thankful that God’s hand guided every doctor, naturopath, etc. There was so much more to Doug’s healing. There was a natural side and a spiritual side. I hope you have a really blessed week. -Amber for Doug

34. Brenda says:

Doug, I was wondering what the total cost was going to Germany and getting treatment for 5 weeks? Is this reachable for the average person. Looking to get restored myself.

35. Christina says:

Hi Doug, I am in exactly the same situation as you were at the beginning of your testimony; dealing with chronic lyme and multiple chemical sensitivities…and not able to tolerate detox or treatment. Sheer existence is overwhelming. Been dealing with this for about 4 years, but the symptoms have intensified in the last year. Here’s my question: I cannot even imagine traveling to Germany right now. 1) Do you think the BioPhotnic treatments would have helped you equally as much without having gone through the program in Germany first?

I have found several Lyme-Literate ND’s locally who incorporates many of Dr. Klinghardt’s protocols (he is from Germany), and also offers the ozone/blood treatments here. I am just wondering if you think you would have had the same results just working with the integrative practitioner locally who administers the BioPhotonic therapy?

I trust God that if going to His Place is part of my journey, that He will provide and get me there and back safely! I also would be concerned about reacting to things in the rooms there, being around people, etc. Were you comfortable there with MCS?

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this testimony! A friend shared it with me, and it gave me hope that there is a light at the end of this tunnel! Blessings!