Getting Your Breakthrough Today [Podcast] | Doug Addison

Getting Your Breakthrough Today [Episode 03]

banner_012517

Do you feel stuck in your circumstances right now?

Want to make a change but don’t know where to start?

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast, I will walk you through some practical exercises that will help you maximize your time and develop a strategy to position yourself to get a breakthrough from God.

If you want to do something positive, but don’t know where to start or feel stuck, the practical tips and steps you’ll get in this week’s podcast will help you move forward to the next level.

In this episode, I will show you how to:

• Identify the symptoms that indicate you need a breakthrough.
  • Apply heavenly, biblical principles to align yourself with God.
  • Shift your spiritual atmosphere and create an environment for breakthrough.
  • Create a MAP—Master Action Plan—to help bring your dreams into reality.

When I got hold of these principles and practical steps for my own breakthroughs, I was able to write books, develop training materials to help others, and even start recording podcasts like this one.

I have been where you are! Let me help you see what God wants you to see and break through into all He has in store for you.

To subscribe to Spirit Connection podcast on iTunes, click here.

PREVIOUS EPISODES

9 thoughts on “Getting Your Breakthrough Today [Episode 03]

1. Pieter says:

Dear Doug.
    Thank you very much for the insightful podcast on breakthrough which was very encouraging.
    I do recive your daily prohetic word via e-mail and its amazing how spot on your word is.
    Appreciate you and praying for you.
    Kind regards.
    Pieter – South Africa

2. Judi says:

Thank you for sharing your victories & insight through the power of the Holy Spirit. I believe this is the year of my break through New things in God so I am going to apply these principles in my life & with the help of the Holy Spirit new stratergies in Jesus name
    Once again thank you
    God bless
    Judijudi

3. German Santos says:

Thank you that God entrusted to you to encourage us to stand what God saying to us. And for every prophetic Word that God given through you. God blesss you more.

4. Brenda Green says:

Thank you Doug for your great insight that you shared.
    Thank you for the simple things and questions that we can ask our selves, I really like the point of name three things and pick one, that makes it soooo doable.
    Thank you also for the anointed prayer and for taking the time to do this podcast. Thank you for being a wonderful resource in my life, thank you!

5. Thobeka mzenene says:

Doug I honour and acknowledge the anointing that is upon you…thank you for the wonderful podcasts they ve been very helpful… Thobeka Mzenene from South Africa. 🌍 you such a blessing…

6. Rebekah Tesone says:

God bless you Doug! This was awesome and my husband says it’s his favorite one he has heard! Now we don’t have to sell our desk! Can’t wait for total breakthrough from these steps! I am sharing this now..

7. Diane Dawkins says:

First Doug may I say thank you so much for your daily prophetic emails, they are such a blessing to me. In November 2016 the Lord gave me a vision of a beautiful river, but there was a log jam halfway along it and on the other side of the jam the land was parched & arid, a big golden sword came down and moved the logs with names on them like Fear, Anxiety, Doubt, Deception & water began to flow and the arid landscape became lush and green. Then I heard the Lord “In 2017 there will be many breakthroughs from the strongholds that have plagued My children”. The Lord has made a way through your teaching for this to happen, God bless you always, in all ways…..