How to Actually Change Your Financial Future—Starting Today [Podcast] | Doug Addison

How to Actually Change Your Financial Future—Starting Today [Podcast]

blog-banner_Podcast022217

Freedom comes in many forms—one being financial stability. Maybe you have heard me say this and you can quote me on it:

“Prosperity is having the money, resources, time and freedom to do what God calls you to do, when He calls you to do it.”

Maybe you want to pay off some bills. Maybe you are debt-free, but want extra money in savings or to give to others. Many times we just need a little help getting started towards a new goal.

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, I want to help you gain some new insights into financial strategies from the Bible as well as some practical ways to change your financial future right now!

In this episode, you’ll discover:

• Powerful biblical principles of blessings
  • Keys to developing wisdom for financial decisions
  • Steps for your ‘financial healing’
  • What Jesus actually said about money
  • How your current job contains your breakthrough
  • Simple strategies to open closed doors
  • Specific things you can do now for financial blessings

PREVIOUS EPISODES

9 thoughts on “How to Actually Change Your Financial Future—Starting Today [Podcast]

1. Ruth Schenker says:

This was SO beneficial. I can’t wait to see my financial breakthrough. I’ve been without a job for almost a year but I am going to keep asking Him and stay standing on His promises.
    Thank you Doug. God bless you and your ministry.

2. Josephine Leong says:

Hello Doug,
    I love all your teachings and I am a follower of your prophetic word.
    But my situation is kind of different, I am a widow, aged 64. I thank God I am healthy and able. But my finances is running low, since my husband passed away I was living on the savings we had and now it will not stretch too far. I believe in working but at my age no company wants to hire me unless God does a great miracle. I don’t have relatives and no one to turn to. So can you advise me how do I believe for a break through??

3. Rosetta says:

A very insightful teaching. I am retired; but know that my Master still wants to use me to build His Kingdom here on earth.Thanks Doug. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry.

4. Brian Canniff says:

I am 63, retired, living on social security & still do odd jobs on the side. God’s given me an awesome Ezek. 34 ministry, but it’s hard to do with my limited finances, especially when I see so many in need. Still waiting for fulfillment of Joel 2:24-26 and sometimes I feel hopeless, but it’s all good. Bless you guys ! Peace !

5. Charlotte Northen says:

Thank You Doug for your wisdom & great insight! Also, your heart is very precious & filled with humility. You & your ministry is a true & genuine gift to the Body of Christ ! May the Lord continue to increase your wisdom as the wisdom of Solomen, & expand & grow the KINGDOM of God as it is heaven here on earth. Abundant Grace & Kingdom Blessings to ur Day!

6. michelle says:

Thank you so much for your wonderful ministry! Listened to this last night and prayed with you at the end. Not even 24 hours later my husband’s boss just walked into his office with a bonus check that will get us out of debt and will also provide for upcoming large expenses that we weren’t sure how we were going to be able to cover! The Lord is so faithful!

7. Bronwyn Dillon says:

I am 57 married with 4 children. We all love Jesus.
    Over the years we have had 3 prophetic words about millionaires for The Kingdom. We have lost everything twice over except our marriage and children – praise God. Recently we have started to build a house ourselves with the little we earn each week. It is tough. We do all the was shared. Today listening I was weeping as truth was shared. We are pushing through waiting for a breakthrough and have been for 15 years. Thank you for this refreshing word. I need to go deeper into God even if very tired in this long battle..

8. Angie Arney says:

One thing I have problem is …… I’m deaf I can’t hear the voice message and I need to watch video with closed caption on. I would love to hear the messages. We have been struggling with our financials and we have been praying to God and we believe our debts will be paid off ASAP.

9. Robin says:

I have been tithing and giving for years. The Lord keeps providing for our needs , and even extras. I pray for wisdom to do his will concerning his will..than I believe all my needs will contue to be met. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement