Prophetic Word for April: Passover Strategies Released & Reaping from Your Weeping! | Doug Addison

April is a time in which the Wind of Change will continue blowing. This is an angel that comes this time of year and brings changes from Heaven to Earth.

This year, the Wind of Change is blowing through the end of May. It will bring major realignments and reassignments to people. Check out my prophetic word from March: The Wind of Change & the Glory of God Returning.

Get ready to cross over into a new time in which God will bring provision to you in some unusual ways. Even though things might not look clear just yet, over the next 30 to 60 days you will gain greater insight from the Lord.

Books of Land and Seasons reconciled

On March 16, I had an encounter and I heard God say that the books of Land and Seasons are being reconciled in Heaven. I had never heard this before and then had a vision in which I was shown a previous time in my life (season), in a place (land).

I saw the place where I grew up in northeastern Ohio. I had always felt God was going to do something there and even planted our first church there years ago. But now I’ve lived more than half my life in California. In the encounter, an angel told me that my account in Heaven was being credited for righteousness (Genesis 15:6; Romans 4:22) for what I had done in that land.

I was also shown scenes of my life where I had given out to others and also lost many family members to sickness. I asked God to show me more about this in the Bible and was led immediately to Psalm 125 and 126.

“The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then the righteous might use their hands to do evil. Lord, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart.” Psalm 125:3–4 NIV

“Restore our fortunes, Lord, like streams in the Negev. Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.” Psalm 126:4–6 NIV

I am sharing this with you because it is not just for me, but for many people.

Prophetic word over land and seasons

The scepter of the wicked over the land (and callings) allotted to the righteous is being returned to the righteous, who will use it for peace. The Lord is restoring lost fortunes, land and callings.

Right now, the books in Heaven are being balanced and those who have sown in tears in this past season are now going to begin to reap with joy. Those who have wept before the Lord, carrying the words of the Lord, are now going to return with songs of joy and sheaves from the harvest. You are going to weep for joy as you are going to reap from your weeping.

Entering a promised season

“‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil.’” Deuteronomy 11:13–14 NKJV

This is being fulfilled over many people right now. God is opening up repayment for suffering in the past. He is also fulfilling promises that have been spoken over you long ago. Expect to see the rain from Heaven, new wine and oil—representing the Holy Spirit renewing your life.

Passover is going to be a good one

Passover is a Jewish festival that celebrates God’s greatness when He gave instructions to the Israelites in Egypt that would cause the disaster to “pass over” their houses (Exodus 11–12). This year, Passover started at sundown April 10 and goes through sundown April 18.

The prophetic aspect of Passover is still available to us today. When uncertain times come in the form of economic, spiritual, environmental or personal attacks against your family, health or finances, God can reveal strategies that will allow you to avoid them or even receive a blessing in the midst of difficult times (Genesis 26:12; Genesis 41).

This year, God is going to release prophetic strategies for you during the time of Passover. They may come in the form of prophetic words, dreams, or God speaking to you through the Bible or other people. Get ready to hear God more clearly.

Prophetic word for Washington, DC

In the next 45 days, the Wind of Change is going to hit Washington and the White House. I am encouraging people to pray for President Trump on a regular basis. Whether you voted for him or not, agree or disagree, he needs your prayers right now, as the weight of his office is settling upon him.

There has been a sense of unrest in the government during all these changes. This is common during an administration change. Pray that God will rest upon the leaders to make godly decisions. You can check out my previous prophetic word on the prayer strategy God gave me for the president.

Your takeaway from this

Do not be afraid or look for negative and judgmental things. God is using this to align you for the next season and to set us up for the coming of some great revivals.

P.S. For more on how to prepare and position yourself for what God is doing, check out my 2017 Prophetic Forecast book. It will help you expand your vision and sharpen your focus for what is happening in the spiritual realm this year and beyond!

Doug Addison is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. Doug’s message of love, hope and having fun reaches people around the world! His powerful, positively funny teaching style and coaching helps open people to discover their destiny and experience God’s supernatural love and power. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where he is impacting the arts, entertainment and media industries.

31 thoughts on “Prophetic Word for April: Passover Strategies Released & Reaping from Your Weeping!

1. Patricia Sanders says:

Awesome encouraging Words!
    I Saw you at Glory Fire Church, Sanford,FL.
    God touched me after many years of depression and torment, domestic violence of 42 yrs, and hopelessness.
    God bless you for ministering to us and speaking life over us!
    Trish

• Admin Nikki says:

That’s awesome you saw Doug. We are so glad you had an experience with God. Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

2. nkechi molokwu says:

You are very right sir.God started teaching on the 10th.passover is really a time for God to download into our spirits revelation that will help us well

3. Mary White says:

Wow!! I saw an angel when out walking Saturday, 4/8/17. She was kneeling and blowing something. Of course I took pictures of the angel. It is so clear. I would love to send the picture to you. This word is definitely for me too. My friend had a dream about me last week and I was showing her a book. She said it had multi colored checks on it like a checkerboard. She said the colors were beautiful squares. I paint silk worship/praise/prayer scarves and veils. The Lord placed the desire to paint these on my heart last year. Each scarf is prayed over, anointed and named with a scripture attached. Holy Spirit gives me the name and scripture. He said it’s like placing a mantle on each person I give a scarf to. So amazing! Thank you for sharing this word. Where can I send you a picture of the angel?

4. Lucy West says:

This is just the word I needed. I have been believing for almost ten years for my son to come back into the Kingdom; my son was dead and now lives, it’s as good as done in Heaven. After receiving several dreams about the season of his return and his destiny, these ropes of hope have been merciful and gracious to my soul.

5. Andrea H says:

This article was SO ENCOURAGING !! Expecting strategies from this Passover for me and others!! Will continue to pray for our president and leaders 🙂 Thank you Doug for this wonderful article!!

6. Rebecca Hamilton says:

Enjoyed this so much!!! I read it all to my husband as we sit together at a dialysis center while he takes his 4hour treatment. He is a minister feeling like he has been shut down from his calling. We receive these great prophetic words in the name of JESUS. We believe new ministry is about to come to pass plus total healing for my precious husband. Please pray for us, Thad & Rebecca Hamilton as GOD moves mountains out of our path!!! We love you Brother Doug!!! You are such an encouragement in our lives!!! We are praying for you!!! GOD richly bless you in every way!!!

• Admin Nikki says:

Thanks so much Rebecca for sharing and for your prayers. I pray for your husband to be completely healed. May God bless you and your family!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

7. Penny Onley says:

This Word is a great encouragement and confirmation to me and mine… Thank you for your obedience and ministry!!!!

8. Marshay Crane says:

Thank you for sharing what God has given you to release to others!!! The winds began blowing not in California, but Arizona and Nevada the last week of March( physical strong winds)!!!! God confirmed the winds of change. May God continue to bless you and your house forever and ever!

9. Robyn says:

Your ‘words’ are a real blessing Doug. Thank you for your faithfulness. You have confirmed Ps. 126 – a weapon for warfare the Lord gave me 2 weeks ago in the midst of battle. Praise God for His victory!

10. Jodi says:

We need to be aligned with the word of the Lord “for such a time as this!” Thank-you for such an encouraging word!! God PLEASE protect and bless your son Doug, his family and HIS STAFF for this new season!!

11. JOhnathan says:

Doug, your ministry is such a divine blessing. Your words are cutting edge sharp in season. Would love to have you in NJ to do a conference.

Johnathan

12. Jane Myer says:

OMGosh, that is so funny!!! Reaping for weeping!! I am an intercessor and I have been weeping and downright bawling, at times, more than my usual!! Now I know why, I wish that I would’ve let myself go there more often. Awesome!!! Thank you!!

• Admin Nikki says:

JoAnne, thanks for sharing. God is faithful and change is coming! Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

13. Jay says:

I love Doug. I’m still very new believer, and I’m in frustrating times myself. Especially for the last few years. I’ve been praying for a change if not guidance and I haven’t gotten anything. Is it something I’m doing wrong?