What is the New Heavenly Soundtrack? | Conversation with Johnny Enlow [Podcast] | Doug Addison

Are you a little bored with church being “same old same old?” Do you feel like something needs to change? Well, there are new things coming from Heaven … this year!

God is bringing a transformation and reformation of society, a convergence of Heaven and Earth––“Reformation 2.0.” The Father is looking for sons and daughters to carry His Kingdom of power and presence in the earth. Would you like to know how to respond to God’s call?

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is Johnny Enlow. He’s a good friend of mine who has an apostolic and prophetic anointing. Johnny and his wife, Elizabeth, travel the world putting people in touch with God’s narrative to perceive their lives from a higher place. God has recently shown him an approaching move of God to be accompanied by new heavenly music that will actually open things on the earth.

In this episode, you’ll discover:

• What “golden notes and lyrics” are
  • Why the Summer of 2017 is so significant
  • Why this new music is key for the Body of Christ
  • How we can participate in this new visitation
  • Who will receive the new oil and wine in this outpouring
  • What the next level of God’s love is
  • Why this generation is different and will do what Jesus did

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

36 thoughts on “What is the New Heavenly Soundtrack? | Conversation with Johnny Enlow [Episode 16]

• Admin Pam says:

Hey Friend,

Thanks for commenting on this. It looks it depends which calendar you use to determine the date of Pentecost. Here is an excerpt from https://www.calendar-12.com/holidays/pentecost.

In Christian tradition Pentecost is a moveable feast observed exactly seven weeks after Easter Day, i.e. 50 days after Easter (inclusive, 49 + Easter). It always falls on the seventh Sunday after Easter Day. In Eastern churches the date of Pentecost is calculated in the same manner but it usually differs due to the use of the Julian calendar instead of the Gregorian.

God bless you! Pam, InLight Connection Staff

1. Gayle Wildman says:

This is great! I love the Reformation 2.0 and the soundtrack from Heaven comments. Thank you for such encouragement. I also want to say how much I appreciate the respect each of you (Doug and Johnny) have for listening while the other is talking – never interrupting or talking at the same time. Very refreshing. Blessings to you and your families!

2. Jeannie Mathis says:

This is so refreshing!!! I’ve been hearing for a while now about the new sound coming from Heaven . . . I’m looking forward to Pentecost this year, as Johnny Enlow said (06.04.2017) – for he said he feels like that’s when the sound is going to break . . . Awesome podcast – gonna share on fb!!!
    Blessings to You All . . .

• Admin Nikki says:

Yay! I’m so glad you enjoyed it Jeannie. Thanks for sharing it, we always appreciate those who share Doug’s resources <3.

Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

3. Georgia says:

I am so excited! Habakkuk 2:14 YES
    Reformation 2.0! YES
    A new sound! YES Two years ago the Lord showed me the tuning string on a piano vibrate, and the surrounding strings started vibrating. The Lord God is that string…the tuning sound. And those who are drawn to HIM will begin to vibrate along with the sound of heaven. We carry that sound! I am so excited this podcast has encouraged me not to throw out my idea that we carry the keys to bring heaven to earth.

• Admin Nikki says:

That is beautiful Georgia. Thank you for sharing that with us. We carry the keys!

Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

4. Anna Di Guglielmo says:

I am so excited to have heard this! I have been searching and searching for the next movement and I believe thus is it! Bingo! Light build moments all over! Thank you Doug and Jonny!!!

• Admin Nikki says:

Yay! I love that you’ve been searching. God blesses those who seek.

Bless you Anna!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

5. Sarah says:

I am loving the podcast conversations, I am able to absorb so much more by replaying them multiple times. This one has definitely resonated with me, I am really feeling equipped and informed for the next few months and new season. The timeline and release of new sounds you talked about lines up with my own walk which is so encouraging. I am just finishing a song that is nothing like anything else I’ve written before. Thanks guys!

• Admin Nikki says:

Wow Sarah, I love that your writing your own songs. Replaying the podcasts is always a great idea, there is so much wonderful information. Thanks for sharing :).

Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

6. Steve says:

Agreement – send this to whoever the Lord lays on your heart as I’m know this 50th Pentecost message has the move/timing of God written into it ❤️
    🔥SHALOM🔥

7. Sandra Horne says:

This is wonderful. Thank you both. I will share what the Lord spoke to me on 2007 New Year’s eve. ” There is a 3rd Baptism that I will send, a baptism of love which I will pour over all the world
    I love the world, I will leave out no one. ”
    That was 10 years ago and I feel something big is coming.

• Admin Nikki says:

Woo! That is so awesome! Thank you for sharing Sandra. Big things are coming our way.

Bless you!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

8. Matt Laws says:

WOW, I will have to listen to this one a few more times. Very powerful.

The Lord is already speaking this to me.
    1 Samuel 22, “David at the Cave of Adullam”

I think the musicians, (like myself) have been hiding in the caves waiting for such a time as this.

The “Summer of Dove” is almost upon us.

9. Cindy Browne says:

I am currently listening to the Podcast and I think that it is spot on. I have been listening and reading different prophetic words about the same thing. How do we engage in this? I am currently in a place where my contact with others especially non-believers is limited, but I am trusting God to more me into a place where I can have a greater impact.

• Admin Nikki says:

You’ve got the biggest part already, trusting God to move you, that is so good. From there, ask God daily how you can be used right where you are you today. No matter where you are you can make an impact there that will get you ready for when you’re moved.

Bless you Cindy!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

10. Sharon Luzzi says:

Our Pastors had us write only what God gave us. We were not allowed to worship with current songs. In 2000 we wrote a few hundred songs that are for today I believe. We were a church that did nothing but worship , healing and deliverance.
    We are going back to the Future.

• Admin Nikki says:

That is so cool about you writing that many songs! Wow!

Bless you and your musical gifts.

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

11. Michael Parks says:

I listened to this at the end of Pentecost day about sunset. very tired from working a lot of hours over wkend at 4 locations & just usually very weary for a long time. Doug is always encouraging me not to give up on the prophetic dreams & visions God has revealed to me for my destiny many yrs. Johnny Enlow, another great prophetic voice has reminded me again of a vision God gave me 10 yrs ago in 2007…that I will have a Metal band when I was reading Jeremiah 32 and I called it Anathoth & it will be the first band with a new sound of Silver Metal. It doesnt matter that Im 54 yrs old & returning from a Babylon captivity..,Jesus my kinsman redeemer paid the redemtion price for my restored inheritance & Beauty for ahses. I was as usual decreeing this again over the busy wkend because I felt earlier this year God showed me for 2017….2.0.17 shekels redemption payback for stolen lost inheritance in Anathoth (answered prayers) in my Hanameel (a place of Grace) which also lines up with Dougs May webcast from Psalm 20…one of my favorite Psalms. Thanks for your prayers & I hope to be able to get away more from a very chaotic work schedule & life to GO UP & hear the the Golden or Silver notes & lyrics I know God has fr this Benjamin generation