- Do you have a drive to change the world through the Internet?
- Do you have a positive outlook and a heart for reaching people with God’s love?
- Are you known to geek out on things like content marketing, conversion rates, ROI and optimization?
- Are you a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “get-it-done” mentality?
- Work within our marketing and operations teams to create offers and free resources to increase website traffic and convert respondents into subscribers, customers and students of our online training.
- Do testing and reporting to ensure our ROI from advertising and campaigns is adequate.
- Develop and design surveys to better understand our online followers; grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Find innovative ways to convert site traffic by optimizing our calls-to-action, landing pages and special offers.
- Manage and track the results of our email marketing sequences and campaigns.
- Make recommendations for product launch incentives and monthly sales/special offers.
- Collaborate with our content marketing director and marketing/operations teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message (that fits Doug’s prophetic personality) across all campaigns.
- Have at least 2+ years of related experience or equivalent education in Internet marketing.
- Be a great team player who can work with others to plan out marketing and sales strategies.
- Agree with the core values of InLight Connection.
- Be a strategic thinker and a decisive problem solver who can execute solutions.
- Be technologically savvy and eager to embrace and learn new technology.
- You must own a reliable computer with the appropriate software needed to perform the above responsibilities. You must also have high-speed Internet with a backup plan in the event your Internet access goes down during a critical deadline.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send the following required information in order to be considered:
- Cover letter/email describing why you believe you would be a good match for the job (include links to current or past websites you have helped promote and grow).
- Describe your connection to (or how you became aware of) Doug Addison and InLight Connection. (Share which of Doug’s webcasts, webinars, books and/or courses you have seen, if applicable.)
- Current résumé.
- Two personal and two business references with email addresses and phone numbers.