Write Your Book Now!
Self-Guided Online Course
The publishing world has radically changed over the last few years. You now have the ability to get your message out to the world for the first time, with minimal expense and little effort.
Writing a book used to be a large painful task, but it does not necessarily have to be.
In this training, Doug Addison reveals new writing strategies and the secrets that he has learned over the years that will help you get your message out.
Whether you want to write a book, eBook, blog or learn more about journaling, this self-guided online course will give you the tools you need to get started writing, and to work toward getting your book published.
If you are already a writer, it can help you get to the next level. This training is also great for people who work on support teams for speakers or writers.
In Doug's accelerated online course, he will show you how he wrote his first two manuscripts in less than thirty days.
Write Your Book Now is the all-inclusive writing package with everything you need to get your book written as quickly and as easily as possible.
- 2-hour Jumpstart Your Writing Now! Workshop training video
- PDF of workshop slides
- Guide to Write Your Book in 30 Days eBook (ONLY available through this training.)
- Writing Exercises
- How to publish on Kindle video training
- MS Word Layout Template
- Kinstant Kindle Formatting step-by-step video training
- Writing resources
- Checklists and worksheets
- Doug’s 8 Step Better Blogging Template
- Book Outline Template
- Plus more...
- Discover your life message
- How your story can help others
- Find your writing or communication style
- Journaling skills and tips
- Publishing vs. self-publishing
- The power of Kindle publishing
- Effective blogging and article writing
- Converting your speaking notes to books
- Creating a book outline
- Step-by-step instructions on setting up your writing environment
- Titles and keywords
- Tools, apps and programs that Doug uses
- How to get your book published on Kindle
- How to start blogging as a way to start your book writing
- Plus more...
- Writers of all levels
- Those who feel called to write a book
- Anyone stuck in their writing process
- Speakers and teachers
- Administrators for speakers and writers
- Dreamers and prophetic people
- Anyone wanting to communicate better with others
- Internet marketing support staff
This is why I put together Write Your Book Now!
I want you to be able to pass over a lot of the headaches and get the tips and tricks that it took me years to learn.
Let me help you make your whole process easier!