Doug Addison presents an online workshop...
Saturday, February 20
10 am to Noon (PST)
Want to be part of this?
Have You Or Someone You Know Ever Felt Disillusioned With Church? Then You're Invited To Be Part of This Next Move of God!
I am not anti-church nor am I bashing Christianity. I love Christians and I love those who have been wounded by them. In this workshop, we'll take an objective look at the condition of things and present solutions—so you can become a "wounded healer" too...
What are some symptoms of Toxic Christianity?
- Using Bible verses to judge people who may not even believe the Bible
- Narrow-minded, legalistic and judgmental views of God
- Seeing God as an angry father ready to punish us
- Prejudice against certain groups of people, including women
- Thinking God agrees with our political views (and no one else)
- Leaders who control people
- Followers who dishonor leaders
- Not welcoming women into leadership roles
- You have been wounded by Toxic Christianity
- You were rejected by the Church or Christians for your lifestyle
- You love Jesus, but hate religion
- You have experienced spiritual abuse
- You were held back for a number of years from advancing
- You want to be part of this next move of God
- You want to prepare to effectively reach out to others who are wounded
Here’s some of what we'll cover:
- How to be “wounded healers” so you can meet people where they are at instead of judging them
- Bringing healing to our own views of God and bad experiences so we can reach out without hurting others
- Becoming a walking Spiritual M*A*S*H unit (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) so you are available all the time whether you’re shopping or working.
- Operating in the ministry of reconciliation so that people you meet will gain a knowledge of Christ and Him crucified.
- Practical steps on how to embrace people who are different than ourselves
- Recognizing spiritual abuse so we can know when and how to apologize to people
- Honoring and releasing women so women can walk in the destiny that God has for them.
- How spiritual judgments close off the flow from God so you can be intentional about not judging
- How to have an opinion and not judge people
- Effective ways to respond to Gay and Lesbians
- Understanding those who are tattooed and pierced
- Those drawn to things like Zombies and Vampires
- How to be political without joining the political Christianity movement
- Strategies on how to open people up instead of close them off to God
- Healing and activation prayer
- Live Q&A with Doug
“He (Jesus) told them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.’” Luke 10:2
- Participate in this special 2-hour interactive online workshop on any internet connected device. (Including your computer, smartphone, and tablet.)
- Get high-level practical training on how to love the spiritual outcasts instead of cast judgment.
- Ask me any question you may have, LIVE!
- You will receive reminder emails before the event so that you don't forget.
- After the event is over, you'll get lifetime access to watch the replay and download the PDF of the event slides. (You MUST be registered to receive the replay!)