People often ask Doug “how he does what he does.” In this 2-hour, ministry-school-level training Doug will share, for the first time, some of the strategies the Lord has given him. Through this webinar, Doug’s experience can now become a shortcut to help you discover your life message, pull it together, communicate it in ways that people respond to, tips to find your target audience, and grow your ministry, business, or platform, as well as some of the best online tools that Doug and his team use.
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Writers, speakers and artists.
- Pastors, church/ ministry leaders and their support staff.
- People in business who want new strategies to expand online.
- You’re retired or a stay-at-home parent who simply wants to make extra money to pay off bills or fund your dreams.
- People who I call a “Swiss Army Knife”—you may be good at many things—but you’re not sure how to share your story or narrow your message in a way people can receive it.
- You might be a forerunner or one of the “hidden ones” God has been preparing to launch in this new season.
Here is some of what you’ll get in this webinar:
- How to discover your life message if you’re not sure where to start
- How to take what you already have and pull it together
- How to communicate in ways people will respond
- How to write a book, develop an online course or get started blogging or vlogging … without the headaches!
- Tips and strategies on finding your target audience
- Steps you can take now to make extra money online
- How to overcome the procrastination that stops you in your tracks
- Why you experience resistance and spiritual warfare when trying to move forward (and how to break through it)
- When to bring in more people to help you
- How to build a virtual team without outsourcing to other countries
- Some of the tools that Doug and his team use
- All registrants will get lifetime access to the video replay and downloadable teaching notes after the event
PLUS: Live Q & A with Doug.