How to See Beyond the Natural | Conversation with Dr. Barbie Breathitt [Episode 27] | Doug Addison

Are you having more dreams than usual lately? Does it feel like everything is cranking up to a higher level?

Well, it’s a significant time in the spiritual realm right now. God is speaking clearly. He is giving us dreams, visions and plans for the future … the next move of God is upon us!

We are in a new season right now and this new time is going to open up one of the biggest changes we’ve ever seen in history. This is a time to be encouraged, not discouraged. It’s a time to press into God and get His strategy for your life … just ask Him for revelation!

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is a really good friend of mine––Barbie Breathitt––teacher, author, prophetess, dream interpreter and founder of a powerful healing ministry. She has released God’s love and presence all over the world … in prisons, hospitals, the streets, on TV, radio and the Internet. She lives in Texas and opened the Breath of the Spirit Center Training Center to equip people in the supernatural realm. She has published many books including the most popular: A to Z Dream Symbology Dictionary (it’s got over 10,000 symbols) and her personal favorite, Dream Seer: Searching for the Face of the Invisible.

Barbie is an amazing teacher, plus she’s prophetic. She pulls on revelation for the times and seasons, symbols, the stars above, and ties it right into the Word while getting revelation into the Hebrew and Greek … I just love this about her.

I want to encourage you today. If you have felt like you have been in a wilderness time or in prison, this is designed by God. In 1 Samuel 30, David went from running from Saul … to ruling, almost overnight. I am convinced that we are about to see this breakthrough repeated in the near future in our lives and it is going to happen overnight because God is releasing revelation and promotion!

Just listen and you’ll discover:

• How intimacy can activate your imagination to see in the Spirit
  • Why now is the time we can boldly approach God like never before
  • Why the recent solar eclipse passed through 5 cities named “Salem”
  • How the heavenly signs are actually prophesying to Earth
  • How you can pray to bring forth God’s agenda for America

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

20 thoughts on “How to See Beyond the Natural | Conversation with Dr. Barbie Breathitt [Episode 27]

1. Raya Perejogin says:

Awesome podcast, I went to Barbies myocardial.com
    and written a dream for interpretation but was asked to pay for it .. I thought Barbie said it was free??

Hey Raya. I believe what she says was free was the dream journal she offers on her website. If you have any further questions about her dream interpretation service try emailing her ministry. Bless you!

2. Sam says:

FYI, the webpage has a typo. Barbie said it was “7 cities”, not “5 cities”. The eclipse went through 7 cities in 7 states named Salem. The eclipse shadow was 70 miles wide. Leaving 777 and we are in the Hebrew year 5777.

Thanks so much Sam. I believe the 5 was referring to 5 out of the 7 cities were state capitals. Bless you!

3. Kim says:

Wow! This was fabulous… I’ll need to listen a second time to get everything. I was especially encouraged about being in the wilderness and its purpose. My dreams have been increasing again and I know I need to spend more time with the Lord to get revelation of their meanings… Thank you Doug and Barbie!

Awesome Kim! Yes, this one I think I will re-listen to as well. Barbie is so knowledgeable and smart it can take a few times to really soak in what she is saying. Thanks for listening and posting, bless you!

4. Sylvia Ligorio says:

I feel like I was forgotten for so. I’m desiring more intimacy with Jesus, the holy spirit. I want to see. I want to be a seer and see. I want to see it all. I want revelation from my Lord. I hear him. I really do now I want to see. Understand my dreams. Anything and everything to do with my Lord. I hunger for more of him. Thank you for this podcast. God bless you both. Pray for me. Please i want to go deeper with my Lord.

Bless you Sylvia. Your hunger for more of God is so good. God always responds to hunger, always. He loves you and He desires to give you so much. As you keep pursing the Kingdom and righteousness, everything else will flow. You’ve got this :).

5. Michele Gardner says:

For real Doug?…Im speechless! The weight of Gods glory on Barbie Breathitt is off the chain. I don’t know what to say. Its like I have been hit by a Tsunami if revelation. Thank you thank you thank you for the introduction of her ministry.

Woohoo! That is awesome Michele! I am so glad you have been encouraged by this podcast. Thanks so much for sharing.

6. Diane Sarber says:

Outa sight!! as we used to say! Got to hear this one again. So much here. I have felt 64 yrs old and maybe have missed it!. Like how could I ever have time to catch up? I have felt like I needed another lifetime to do the things I have felt since a little girl. World changing things! Like the dream with the banquet table that never ended and people were passing sumptuous meats and I asked for someone to pass me the world and it ended up on my plate! Thanks for renewed vision!!

I’m so glad you enjoyed it Diane. It is never too late no matter what your age is to step further into the things God has for you. God is doing a new thing in all people of all ages. Bless you!

7. Andrea H says:

Yes, I love this podcast 😃 Have felt in that cocoon! And this year I have looked for work in a specific field since February and I see now that my struggle with this was my getting out of the cocoon!! But just got a job the other day! AND it was a 24 hour turnaround like Doug has been prophesying 😁😁

8. Lana Schaubhuth says:

Been looking for her def of Oregon., cant find what she said it to mean.. but did find the name may have come from the “Ouragan’ Indians., which interestingly enough in French translates “Hurricane”(!) 😮