3 Things Being Released after John Paul Jackson's Passing | Doug Addison

God is speaking all the time—24/7. He often speaks through prophets, and right now the sons and daughters of these prophets are starting to rise up—we are taking what God has given us to the next level! The Bible calls it “moving in the spirit and power of Elijah.”

I’m a spiritual son of many recent prophets: John Paul Jackson of Streams Ministries, Larry Randolph, Bob Jones, Rick Joyner and several more. John Paul is in Heaven from a tragic early passage in 2015, but he left an extremely rich heritage on the earth.

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is John Thomas, who was also personally mentored by John Paul Jackson, planted churches alongside him and was asked to become president of Streams Ministries in 2016.

John co-authored The Art of Praying the Scriptures: A Fresh Look at Lectio Divina with John Paul Jackson. He and his wife Dawna came out of the drug culture and he now ministers internationally to equip the Church and help restore the awe of God to a world that has lost its wonder. His passion is for people to know there is no such thing as an “impossible case” that cannot be changed immediately by our big, big God!

In this episode, you’ll hear:

• Why embracing disillusionment is a good thing
  • What God is doing in this next season
  • How the lack of grieving can hinder the gift of faith
  • The power of the “seed of the harvest”
  • The coming release of the pure Spirit of the fear of the Lord
  • What comes after a loss of the innocent
  • John’s revelation about “the voice of many waters”
  • Continual “letting go” to grieve will give you hope for what’s coming!

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

36 thoughts on “3 Things Being Released after John Paul Jackson’s Passing | Conversation with John Thomas [Episode 32]

1. Deborah says:

It is good when deposits of ministry are left for the sake of continuing the kingdom building, and being about the work of the lord,nothing comming to a halt.

Bless you Rob! Thanks for following InLight all the way from Holland! May God use you greatly in your country.

2. Caroline Mulder says:

Wow thanks so much! So encouraging! Yes Lord release your anointing. So excited to be part of this. Love moving in the prophetic with others and we need to teach and encourage each other. Uniting our gifts is powerful.

3. Beth Wood-Young says:

This was one of the best podcasts that you’ve done. It was so rich that I will have to listen again to absorb all the truth. Thank you for all the thought and prayers that go into producing these.

Wonderful! I am so glad to hear that Beth. We appreciate you taking the time and listening. Bless you with having ears to hear!

4. Dan Hayne says:

Thank you for such a great podcast. In Exodus 34:10 God made a covenant with us to release the increased level of signs and wonders that John Thomas was talking about. This will capture the attention of the entire world. This is that season!

Amen Dan! We are in the season of miracles, signs and wonders. What a great time to be alive! Bless you!

5. Wendy Smith says:

Thank you for sharing this! I had the privilege of meeting John Thomas at a Streams out reach in a New Age community and meeting John Paul at one of the last classes he taught in Dallas at Streams Ministry. It affirms what I felt God told me when I received the e-mail sent out by Diane of his passing. John Paul’s more needed in this hour in the Spirit realm, so he can assist us in the days ahead. He plowed the field that we must continue to plant and water. May we plant in a way that allows the living water to flow to the uttermost parts.

Thank you for sharing Wendy. I love that you already felt that previous to hearing this podcast. Bless you!

6. I agree this is one of the best podcast so far. Very encouraging, excited to hear, see what God is doing in this season. The message went deep down into my spirit. Thank you for all you do in bringing unity to the body of Christ

7. Mark says:

Wow, presence of God hit me like a ton of bricks when John Thomas was talking about JPJ working on the miraculous release of signs and wonders. Recently I’ve been specifically praying and believing for miracles to take place on greater level. I had a dream a few years back that JPJ interpreted on his web show, Dreamapedia. In it I was praying for miracles to take place. That dream changed my life as did John Paul’s ministry. I love all you guys – Doug, JT, JPJ! Blessings!

Wow Mark! That is so cool! I love John Paul’s show Dreamapdeda too. Thanks so much for sharing. Bless you to walk in miracles, signs and wonders daily!

8. Patricia Velasco says:

this is so good! thank you for sharing! I loved how he described; rivers flowing instead of streams- this will be so amazing!

9. Sue Violette says:

Hi Doug, I have taken all of John Paul Jacksons courses during his lifetime. Now that he is in heaven I have been having several dreams that John Paul shows up in. I don’t know how to interpret what he represents in my dreams. These dreams have come very rapidly in the month of October. Do you have any insight that would help me know what him showing up means for me?

10. Elena says:

Your vision of John Paul passing to heaven and Jesus standing to honor John Paul entering heaven bring me to tears. I miss him a lot. I love John Paul as my own father. Thano so much for this broadcast!

11. Carol Skeirik says:

Hi guys,

I am one of JP’s kids, and I am grateful for the the Word I heard from John and Doug, for seeing the fruit of JP in their lives and for the price that both Doug and John Thomas have paid in the Kingdom for even greater fruit.

Also Thank you for offering up the truth of the power of walking thru grief, to greater faith, flies in the face of alot of teaching.
    Deeply touched and Deeply grateful. Divine timing!
    Carol

I’m so glad you enjoyed it Carol. John Paul Jackson was such an amazing spiritual father to many. Bless you!