Prophetic Word: New Freedom, Authority and Alliances Are Coming | Doug Addison

Prophetic Word: New Freedom, Authority and Alliances Are Coming

“Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings!” Amos 9:13–15 MSG

As hidden things are revealed, it will free you up both physically and spiritually. A new wind is coming to help you overcome the attacks that have held you back. Starting this month, God is releasing a backlog of unanswered prayer and blessings. The storehouses are beginning to open to prepare and align you for what is coming in September.

New breakthrough prayer

God is releasing new prayer strategies that will help you get your breakthrough. This is a time in which the Lord is going to reveal and heal things that have been holding on. God is going to reveal hidden plans the enemy has been using against you in the area of your destiny. This includes health, relationships and financial breakthroughs.

They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean. Ezekiel 44:23 NIV

Unholy alliances

There are people in your life who may be unhealthy for you in this current season. Many of them helped you previously but may be limiting your ability to go to the next level. You will need to ask the Lord for wisdom and understanding into this, as this might not apply to you just yet.

A completely new level of discernment is being released from Heaven to help you distinguish what is God and what is not. You will need this new level of discernment as God releases the things He spoke to you and started last September during Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. It has been 9 months and the Lord is birthing these promises for you now, and things are going to start coming much more quickly.

Release from prisons

Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me. Psalm 142:7 NIV

Many people have been in a time of limitation, trapped in a prison of sickness, fear and doubt. Now the Lord is issuing orders from Heaven to release you from these restraints. Some of these restraints came from previous seasons of your life that need to be removed. Others are from the attacks against your calling to be part of the coming revival. Satan has been working overtime trying to get you to quit. But if you’re reading this, you have made it through the testing time.

There are three prisons, the enemy has been trying to keep you trapped in—the prison of the past, the prison of pain and the prison of unforgiveness.

As you are released from these prisons, God is going to align you just as He said in Psalm 142:7. “Then … the righteous will gather about me …” You can expect a sudden shift in relationships as God is going to realign you for the coming season.

Signet ring of authority

“‘On that day,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘I will take you, my servant …’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the Lord Almighty.” Haggai 2:23 NIV

In an encounter with the Lord, I saw Him giving signet rings of authority to people who have gone through the fire of testing. Many who received this new authority thought they had messed up or missed the Lord. But in reality, the Lord was using what looked like loss to prepare them.

God is placing these rings of authority on people right now, and the key to receiving it is in this prophetic word. You will need to ask the Lord to reveal and heal the areas where the enemy has been holding you back. You will need to discern any unholy alliances and reposition yourself, if necessary.

As you are released from the prison of your pain and past, the Lord will give you new authority to overcome the things that have overcome you.

This is a very encouraging and pivotal month for many people. Like I mentioned previously, this might not be for everyone just yet. But you can grab hold of it and ask the Lord to bring you these things.

P.S. During this pivotal time, it is important to gain strategies for shifting things in your life and disarming the plans of the enemy against you. In my brand-new workshop, Disarming Difficult Times—Passionate, Positive and Powerful Prayer I will be revealing new strategies the Lord has revealed to me for impacting change and influencing outcomes in the world around you. You can sign up here!

Doug Addison is the founder and president of InLight Connection. Doug is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where they are impacting the arts, entertainment and media industries.

52 thoughts on “Prophetic Word: New Freedom, Authority and Alliances Are Coming

1. caroline roshnee naidoo says:

awesome word doug thank you much needed.can I pls ask you to pray for me caroline as well as my son kyle liam 24yrs old as the Lord leads you and shows you.much appreciated.

Praying for you now Caroline and for your son Kyle to be filled with God’s joy, peace and wisdom. Bless you both!

2. Ann says:

Amen… And Amen Praise the Lord..Very true… It speaks to my situation. Every word spoken above is from the Lord Almighty and it is the truth. Glory to God.

3. Bob says:

But you can grab hold of it and ask the Lord to bring you these things.

I GRAB HOLD OF IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,
    YES!AMEN. I BELIEVE I RECEIVE IT ALL.

I ASK THE LORD TO BRING ME THESE THINGS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, YES!AMEN.

ALL GLORY TO GOD ALONE
    EVERY BLESSING,
    BOB

4. carolin says:

wow this is powerful I am so ready for a new move of God in my life I waited for 18 years for promotion in my job and restoration in my finances and for the first time hope is rising within me thank you Doug Addison for your powerful teachings my life is already changing pray for me everyone
    carolin boodram
    south africa

5. Angela Callender says:

Good morning to you in the name of Jesus as I check my messages the Holy Spirit down loaded in my heart to read and I read it during the time I became excited about the passion for such a word I really needed that as it encouraged me to go beyond a new level at this point I started to speak in tongues under the holy spirit of God now I understand that I had to be free from being a prisoner of the past pain and unforgiveness I am thanking God for great grace mercy and favor upon my life forever

That is wonderful Angela! What an amazing breakthrough you had. I pray you continue to have many more. Bless you!

6. Lorie Bunch says:

Wow! This is profound and very confirming. My best friend had a dream just a few nights ago about an encounter with Jesus where He gave her His signat ring to use. She didnt know what a signat ring was, she had to google it!! God showed us it is for protection and for ruling & reigning in the earth! As she prayed & sought the Lord on this, He spoke to her that “she is His signat ring!” Beautiful!
    Wanted to share this and also thank you & your ministry for all you are doing to keep us prepared!

What a beautiful dream your friend had Lorie! Thank you for sharing with us. God bless you and your friend!

7. Mieke van Ingen says:

On 9 november 2017 at 2:34 in the morning, i heard something of a thick heavy metal sound crush. It was so loud, it literally shook me and i was suddenly wide awake. Noticing my husband still asleep, i began to ponder about this loud burst. It was like a very ancient, big, iron door or chain being broken. After that i remembered something from childhood. A severe beating from a family member and it made me cry, because there was still hurt inside me. i remembered a video i watched, that mentions there will be moments to come into our minds of past hurts and that those memories need to make way for His forgiveness. So i prayed: Lord, let that memory of hurt be taken away. Forgiven and forgotten ! And so it did. Perhaps more will follow, I trust the Holy Spirit will reveal what is needed. All that is crushed and broken will be healed, must be healed for the New to behold.
    There is an important announcement coming from Heaven soon, and i believe it has something to do with our identity in Christ. He is the Anointed One, the Son of the living God, as Peter stated. After this statement of Peter, then Jesus begins to talk about the keys of heaven’s kingdom and only to His disciples.

8. Cindy says:

Hi Doug!
    I so appreciate you and your ministry. I love your gracious, vibrant spirit. Your teachings make the things of God understandable and incites an eagerness to step into our identities and embrace all that God has for us. You have been such an encouragement and inspiration to me.
    Thank you truly!
    Gratefully,
    Cindy Maness

Thank you so much for sharing Cindy. We are thrilled that Doug has positively impacted your life. It is Doug’s joy to be able to encourage you. God bless you!

9. Karen says:

Thank you for this word! Sunday afternoon the Lord gave me a vision of his signet ring and the verse in Haggai. Your word is confirmation for me!

10. Hema says:

Dear Doug
    I’m deeply distraught today
    I have tried and tried to get my business up and running with road block after block
    Yesterday was the final straw
    I was told that I couldn’t operate in that place of residence after acquiring licensing and all

Can you help me with what is in my way sir?
    Blocking me

11. carmen a malunao says:

Your work is an “art of good graces from God”. it brings on good, new hope in this World of chaos. Thank you , Doug!

12. Sandi Anderson says:

Thank you Doug! For listening to the Lord than sharing the prophetic word…I am so ready to fully line up with you Lord…show me that I may ask forgiveness for the sin that holds me back..start here Lord…

13. Margie Mitchell says:

Thank you for this word of encouragement. Yes I need to seek the Lord if this part of letting someone go applies to me in this season. Thank you

14. Veronica says:

Wow, what an amazing word! My husband and I just completed a LAM (Love After Marriage) Workshop through Bethel Church and this word totally flows with all we received this week from the Holy Spirit. We are so excited and expectant of all the Lord is doing in bringing breakthroughs and freedom to His people!

I have heard wonderful things about LAM and am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed it. God bless you and your marriage Veronica!

15. Elizabeth Hocking says:

Wow You read my mail!! I have been praying my whole married life as my husband was an angry abusive & lustful man.His widowed mother interfered & caused most of the strife in our marriage.We have 6 kids our oldest daughter is a transgender man, our youngest daughter has struggled with drug addiction & is slowly staying clean but living a sheltered & struggling life.All our kids including my husband have struggled with alcoholism.Throughout my life in my darkest hours God would say ‘do you trust Me?’ that is all I had.In 2010 when we found our destiny church,my husband started to change very slowly and 2 years ago he received God’s revelation that he never left his father/mother’s house properly and he never cleaved to me.With God’s guidance we stood up to his mother and Dave told her that he had to, in God’s eyes correct the wrong done in the spiritual realm & he had to put Me/his wife above his mother.She was angry at me & still is to this day.We have set up boundaries.Tried to get together with his 2sisters/mother but they are still angry with us that we put our marriage above his mother.Long story short since confronting his mother God has shown me what we have been fighting against(wrong mother-son bonding by Os Hillman article)opened my husbands eyes that that’s what has happened to him.God also showed us the spirits behind it are the Jezebel/Ahab/Leviathan spirits.And taught us that narcissism is behind this as well.My husband was void of showing me/our kids love, affection, compassion, empathy.We have struggled with everything including financial struggles, gone through bankruptcy twice & trying not to go through it again. It has been a torturous life going through the fire for years on end.God showed me to forgive everyone years ago.My husband & I just went through deliverance.We know we can’t get together with his family as they’re toxic to our lives.God even gave me a dream recently that my husband & I are in a dungeon,I am outside of the prison cell talking with my husband and I looked to my right there was an empty chair, then that empty chair had a demon appear sitting on the chair, then it’s eyes went red and it started to attack me, so I ran back into the prison cell as my husband couldn’t save me from this demon.My husband has changed so much but this oppression over him is fighting tooth & nail to try & stay.Doug you and your ministry has helped me since 2010 Christian Film Festival in AZ where we first met you.Please pray for us,I am trying to stay in God’s Peace & Rest but some days are hard.This article nailed most of our fiery struggles to a T.
    Blessings, Elizabeth

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Elizabeth.I am so glad that you and your husband are doing better and have gone through deliverance. Doug has a list of prayer/deliverance ministries you can look into here if you wanted to get more prayer or inner healing. I am praying now for full freedom for you and your husband. God bless you both!

16. Jean Doherty says:

Thank you for your email and words they have been used to support me and encourage me in deep distress and when things have looked like I have come to the point of no return your words have been used to left me

I am so glad that Doug’s words have been an encouragement to you during this difficult time in your life. Praying for you now to have breakthrough and blessings in this season. God is with you always.

17. Vicki says:

Thank you for this Word Doug, I stand in agreement with you the power that is behind the discernment.
    Continued Blessings!

18. JJ says:

Wow – started a transition out of my church (very big and painful decision). Then saw this. Definitely in a time of realignment. Grateful for the confirmation through such a painful but invigorating time.

Hey JJ! Leaving a home church can be difficult so I am glad that Doug’s word offered some confirmation during this transition process. God bless you as you step into the new things God has for you.