God is Breaking You Free | Spirit Connection September 2019

Even if it feels like things are shaking all around you, then be encouraged and trust that the shaking is also breaking open new things. There are keys to moving forward in this season, and in this episode Doug shares with you what some of those keys are. He also shares insight into how God is turning around negative situations to give you a good outcome.

Find Out:

• How to subdue your storm
  • A door in Heaven, “Freedom from the Past,” is ready for you to walk through!
  • Doug’s “quick claim prayer” over your losses and setbacks
  • A joyful song that Heaven is singing over us right now
  • God’s exciting new plans for Doug and InLight Connection

Links in this Episode:

Play
    • Grace Bristol
    • September 9, 2019

Have so been expecting breakthrough..Tired of sickness..I am allergic to nothing but have asthma????? Lord spoke to me yesterday about the great mixture in the coming revival..It will take great discerning to know who is of God and who is of the devil. It was a very powerful word from heaven…Get ready to be on the alert to check those who minister in the name of the Lord. I want THIS trial over.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Bless you Grace! Agreeing with you for full healing!

• Valerie
    • September 8, 2019

Praying & repenting of lost setbacks & the bad things knowingly or unknowingly, whether our fault or not Lord we repent of anything we may have done to open these attacks of herniated slipped disc, tailbone injury, spinal arthritis, epilepsy & seizure disorders & shingles & depression/opression! We claim Father God Gen.50:20 anything sent against us turn it around right now Lord for your good! Turn it around for Repayment & Recompense & most importantly Lord turn it around for a Blessing in our suffering in the mighty & precious name I pray, declare & decree for me & my household Breakthrough, Deliverance & Victory in powerful name of Jehovah~Rapha our Healer Amen, Amen & Amen🙏🙌

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Amen! God bless you Valerie!

• Jerry
    • September 6, 2019

Hello Doug,

Please keep me in prayer as I believe the repayment word was for me and I will be filing my claims in the court of heaven.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Agreeing with you Jerry for repayment!

• Christian Bope
    • September 5, 2019

Thank Doug Addison, your are such as good leader for the Church of God and this attract our attention and continue to transform us as we are puting those revelation into practice; God bless you abundantly; I want to be a part of everything that the Lord is doing in your ministry.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Thank you for your kind words for Doug Christian! God bless you!

• josephine leong
    • September 5, 2019

I claim my repayment of all things that has been stolen from me in Jesus Name. Thank you Lord for Your divine Intervention in my life and household. I believe and I receive my breakthrough this month , Amen.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Amen! Bless you Josephine!

• Kathy
    • September 5, 2019

Thank you so much i can relate to alomst all of it.im in the midst of a situation that i know is about to turn around for good.asking for agreement in prayer for our ministry to expand and to bring in the harvest that is ready.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 6, 2019

Wonderful Kathy! God bless you!

• Betthie
    • September 5, 2019

I am greatful for Doug Addison daily Prophetic word and for The Prayer Claim example: REPAYMENT! I come in agreement and receive what God has revealed to you. To help me maintain breakthrough Anointing and Power upon my life. I will continue to focus on God and what is coming in my life now . I wrote out my list of things that was intented for evil which God my father will turn around for my Good. (Reconciled) Hallelujah! I believe Its my Season and Time now for Restoration, Blessings and Victory in All areas of my life. Freedom from the past is my portion and will be established now in my life. Amen!

Please keep me in prayer as Ido the same. God bless Spirit Connection and Inlight Connection. Thank you💫🙏💫

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 9, 2019

Awesome Betthie! Agreeing with you for repayment! God bless you!

• Grace Bristol
    • September 5, 2019

I must have breakthrough or I will perish!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 5, 2019

Agreeing with you for breakthrough Grace! God is with you through all you are going through!

1. Reply

Hello Prophet Doug
    My name is David Jeb. I look out for your daily prophetic words on my wifes email each day with anticipation. They always speak to me. I am the son of Prophet Elvis Mbonye.

When I was watching the video I kept on hearing a voice asking how much? We are looking to close a major transaction in Zimbabwe that will change all our lives. It’s really a Samson proverb of the dead lion and a honeycomb but it’s TRUE. The lord has given us an opening to change the demise of this country and lander the Joseph anointing on me. Your dailies inspire us greatly.

How much? If you were to name a number that would make sure you never worry about funding your programs, current and upcoming for one year, what would it be? Right now I cant even pay my own hotel Bill’s but the Lord has spoken. Just throw a number that would make sure you would operate quietly and never have to sell any of your everything again.

The Lord is leading me to put it on my list of commitments. The prophetic word is that we shall have broken through within this very month.

Thank you, Shalom and God bless you!

David Jeb

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 5, 2019

Hey David! You are so kind! I got your email and sent you back a response. God bless you!

• cathy s edwards
    • September 5, 2019

Pray for me and my family.I know God has more for us. I am so tired and falling. I hurt my wrists and knees. Mu children need prayer as well. God has me focusing on Psalm 91 and 18. Your words confirm what I hear.

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 5, 2019

Agreeing with you Cathy for breakthrough and healing for you and your family!