The Power of Grace in the Court of Heaven | Doug Addison with Katie Souza [Episode 95]

We’re going to the deep end, whether you can swim or not. I believe the attacks that we’re seeing right now are trying to get you to quit. I want to encourage you to hang in there and stay with it because we’re on the verge of something amazing.

In this Spirit Connection episode, my special guest is a good friend—Katie Souza. She was a career criminal most of her life. She served some time and now she has a strong gift for body and soul healing as well as a TV Show.

If you have any problems walking—your spine, hips, knees, bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage—Katie walks you through approaching the Throne of Grace with step-by-step instruction to address the Courts of Heaven with your case … get ready to walk in freedom!

Find Out:

• Some wild miracles Katie has seen that will build your faith
  • How to go into the Court of Grace to get healed of spine and bone problems
  • A simple, yet powerful explanation of this particular courtroom in Heaven
  • What Bible verses allow you to take Death to court
  • How to know if you’ve won your case

Links in This Episode:

Watch Doug and Katie Below:

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

Play
    • Rachel
    • September 24, 2019

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 26, 2019

Bless you Rachel!

• Ann
    • September 19, 2019

Thank you both for this wonderful education on healing and operating in the courts of heaven. One day I was praying and instinctively knew to pray in a courtroom against Satan . Have since been taught it is Biblical which is fascinating. Obviously I need to read my Bible more! God has always perused me and taught me things prior to man. When I learn them by man I am amazed that it’s all there in writing. Unfortunately I don’t have many people who understand my visions and that I hear his voice at times. It sounds a bit crazy because they are bible scholars and don’t. They dismiss it when I share .That attitude drove me away from the Bible for many years, I preferred my relationship with Him.
    In my advanced years I am understanding more through teachings like this. I so appreciate it!

FYI: I am very logical and rational. No mental illness.

All best to you both!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing Ann! I am glad you found confirmation through these teachings as well!

• Beverly
    • September 19, 2019

What awesome ministry! Grace! Grace! I received a healing, and new hope! Wow! So powerful!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 19, 2019

God bless you Beverly!

• Dairlynn Petit
    • September 19, 2019

This Lady clarified how to do what we see the Father do. She saw herself shaking this lady and she obeyed what she saw herself doing. I needed to hear this for confirmation. Thank You! I have been attacked with arthritis and high blood pressure so I repented of the idolatry in my bloodline. My mother had the same thing!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 19, 2019

God bless you, Dairlynn!

• Michele Hance
    • September 19, 2019

Your Guardian Angel is also a wittiness

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • September 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your input!

• Viviann Harvey
    • September 18, 2019

OH! Yes, i will take healing in my jammed hip and aching spine; I happily wait for this!
    I Know GOD is Good…
    Nikki, thanks for all your prayers. Please let me know how and for what i can intercede for you <3

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team