How to Be Re-Energized For Your Heavenly Destiny | Conversation with James Goll [Episode 49] | Doug Addison

Do you feel like you’re lagging behind? … maybe forgotten?

I’ve got good news for you! A power surge of God is coming to awaken and accelerate you into a new “wave,” or a new era of Church history—a “Great Transformation.”

This is an entirely new season and it’s important that we get in alignment with what God is doing right now. So, open yourself up for a quickening, an empowering … a re-energizing of your hidden talents and passion for your destiny.

Before He comes for us, He is coming to us! This is a time to receive the Lord’s transforming power. As we are transformed, we are better equipped to reach the new field that’s ripe for harvest. I’m excited because the new “wave” is beginning where many moves of God have begun—in California!

In this Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is a really good friend of mine—James Goll. He’s the founder of Encounters Ministries and has authored over 40 books including The Seer, The Lost Art of Intercession and The Lifestyle of a Prophet. James has traveled the world sharing the love of Jesus. Everything that I’ve learned about prophetic intercession, I’ve learned from this man.

Here’s a sneak peek into our conversation:

• Let me give you an experience, an encounter that is rocking my world, and it’s going to rock yours.
  • “What took 10 years to accomplish will happen in 3 years.”
  • “I know what I’m saying sounds pretty radical … well I think it’s time for something pretty radical.”
  • “We’re to be equipped in the church, but not stuck in the church.”
  • “In Prophetic 2.0 … we’re going to have to learn a new packaging, a new language.”
  • “The West Coast, California is a womb in the body of Christ.”
  • “Do I understand what I’m saying? No, though I’m committed to the journey of discovering.”

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

Play

14 thoughts on “How to Be Re-Energized For Your Heavenly Destiny | Doug Addison with James Goll [Episode 49]

1. ReGina Finch-Tollett says:

I love this so much! I will be listening to it more than once!
    James and Doug both carry something so sweet and beautiful in the spirit.
    I love how James says “prophetic 2.0”. A few years ago God gave me a dream where He gave me a license for what He calls “Jesus People 2.0- the next generation’
    It sounds like a Star Trek episode but it’s like what they’re talking about regarding something so new, new language, new experiences, and new ways of doing things in the spirit ( while fully based in the word)
    Even James experience regarding the Eagle is prophetic. The Lord moved us to a place that’s referred to city of Eagles in Montana. My new church I’d Eagle Valley ministry.
    I’m here to finish assignment and to launch, but will be going back to Oregon (NW) later this year.
    God is blowing my mind!!!!
    I’m blessed and feeling the Holy Spirit all over this!!!

Woohoo ReGina! That is awesome! Bless you as you finish your assignment in Montana! God has got amazing plans for you and your life. And I love the dream you had about Jesus People 2.0. What an incredible dream! Bless you!

2. Vickie says:

This so reaonates with me. Last night in worship I was hit with this ‘lightening strike and then power surge”, I think. It has happened several times now but this was the first in awhile, about a year. I started vibrating and then it was like convulsions every few minutes. Before I felt like it was birthing pains but this time it was different. I have been asking God what it was and then I heard this podcast. I don’t ‘feel’ a transformation and yet I know something happened in the spirit. Pressing in for answers. I know that the acceleration is part of it because of the visions I’ve had, showing me supernatural weightloss and healing all across the body of Christ. Any wisdom you can impart or word of knowledge would be apprecitated if the Holy Spirit gives and allows you. Thank you so much

That is awesome Vickie. I think you are right on with what you are doing. As you said, even though you do not feel a transformation you know something got accelerated. That is awesome. It sometimes starts just like that. As you keep having time with God and declaring his promises over your life, you will grow even more. You are on the right track. Bless you!

3. Mark says:

God gave me a dream last year of me standing on God’s shoulders and taking a set of keys off of high voltage lines. These high voltage lines carry millions of volts of electricity. These key are filled with millions of volts of God’s love to be poured out for healings and salvation in the body.

4. Stella B says:

(The Lord literally woke me up out of my sleep, and spoke this to me. )He revealed to me that ” mind sets are changing! You are going to do things differently because of your brand NEW way of thinking, resulting in a NEW way of DOING!” He reminded me..”MY WAYS are much higher and GREATER than your ways!!”

5. Anisa Ma says:

Hi thank you for sharing this awesome talk with James Groll and Doug Addison with us.
    I had a dream on Mai I felt how the like fire came in to my chest and burned and then I heard a voice sings only through the bible you get a pure heart. I don’t know what this means.
    Blessings 💖🙌🙌🙌

Beautiful dream Anisa! God is encouraging you to be reading the Bible. You may really enjoy Doug’s podcast interview with Brian Simmons, the author of the Passion Translation Bible. This is a new Bible translation that you may really enjoy as you dive into God’s Word! Bless you!