God is Calming the Storms of Delay | Spirit Connection Webcast: November 2018 | Doug Addison

God is Calming the Storms of Delay | Spirit Connection Webcast: November 2018

Prepare to be stretched, as God is about to calm the storms in your life and dry up the attacks of the enemy to bring about a radical change on the Earth.

In this video Doug talks about:

• How things in your life will shift and change with no more delay
  • How God is preparing and strengthening you for things to happen suddenly
  • Doug’s recent visions and what they mean for us in this season
  • Why God is moving and rearranging people, businesses and ministries for strategic pairing
  • A new understanding of submission and why God is promoting women
  • How there can be restoration after divorce

Links in this episode:

1. FREE webinar: How to Know for Sure … Is It Me or God?
  2. Subscribe to our list to get the latest news

Play

18 thoughts on “God is Calming the Storms of Delay | Spirit Connection Webcast: November 2018

1. Sonia Rey says:

This was amazing! I needed to hear this. I receive this word over me. I know I am not forgotten. Singleness no more. Waiting for God to open doors. Am unemployed and funds from unemployment have run out but I know he will provide. Been waiting patiently on the Lord. No more delay! Thank you so much for sharing this word. God bless you!

2. Diana Mattia says:

Hey Doug, I want to thank you for your ministry of our Lord ‘s Word! It’s exciting to get prophetic messages every day! Thank you Doug! Your sister in Christ Jesus, Diana!

3. Oh I so needed this word..my life has been extremely rough these past 3-6 years.Especially the last three do to my husband leaving and lack of finances.This is all great news.Been wanting to start a ministry but couldn’t.Maybe now the doors will open too!!

I’m so sorry about the difficulties you have gone through over the past few years. I’m so glad Doug’s word encouraged you Brenda. God bless you!

4. Renee Heilmann says:

Doug, I’m positive I will have 1 of the craziest end time marriage testimonies if not THE craziest. And a miracle to top it off. I’m waiting to see how God is developing this story before I bring it out in the open.

5. Geri Riggs says:

Several years ago, I saw 5 silver clamps in our cabin laying on the platform for our wood stove . I knew 5 was the number for grace but I didn’t really understand the silver clamps.

Interesting Geri! When Doug has a situation like that happen he asks himself, if this were a dream what would it mean? That might be something to think about to get more of an understanding. God bless you!

6. Katlego Tsoaeli says:

Man of God I’m a professional nurse struggling to find a job , I’m based in Bloemfontein south Africa , please help me pray to God for a job I’ve applied for at clicks shop .

7. Mdletshe@12 says:

Hello Doug Addison thank you so much for sharing with us these wonderful messages from God, I have been following your webcast online episodes for about two months now and am happy and I love the Jesus and I have been called to the ministry and am still growing in knowing and understanding the ways of God. Am from South Africa.

Great! God bless you and I pray that you step into everything the Lord has for you!

-I deleted your email address because if I did not everyone who see’s the comments would see your email address. If you have any questions you can email me at help@dougaddison.com.

8. Kathy Fann says:

This is the News from Heaven I have been praying for.
    Hallelujah thank you Jesus

Please keep Me on your Lists.

9. Ruby Liza Rejuso says:

Dear Doug thanks for this video…I am truly on the same boat now as I have been waiting for 16 yrs now and I am so encouraged with ur msg from the Lord…pls do include me in ur prayers

I am so glad that you are encouraged Ruby! God bless you!

*I removed your personal email address that you provided in your comment. If you post something in a comment then all who view the blog can see it.