Unlock Your Heart to Transform Your Life | Doug Addison with Brad McClendon [Episode 80] | Doug Addison

In this episode, I release a prophetic word to shift things over you, and then I’ll introduce you to a good friend of mine who has an amazing gift to help people walk in the fullness of their destiny.

God has shown me several special things to tell you about this year and I’ll also share practical things you can do that will help propel you toward your destiny.

In my life, God shifted me from being a businessman, to pastoring, to doing prophetic evangelism, to training outreach teams in interpreting dreams and tattoos & piercings. Now, He’s shifted me into being a “times and seasons” prophet.

God is also shifting things in your life so you can focus on what He is opening up for you right now.

Sometimes we’re stuck because we need some healing around how we see the Father. Many people blame God for the terrible things happening in the world. That’s not the Father. God is love. He is for you, not against you!

There will be healing for many in this podcast, so get ready to receive.

In this Spirit Connection episode, my special guest is Brad McClendon. He really carries the Father’s heart of love. He’s an author and international speaker. For years, he has pastored, trained and equipped people in ministry. Now he “fathers” several different churches.

You’ll find out why God made this stunning statement to Brad: “I never do anything alone.”

This was a powerful time in the Spirit, and Brad releases a prayer at the end to activate a deeper level of love for others … and a greater intimacy with God.

Visit Brad’s website: https://livingvineministries.org/

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

Play

15 thoughts on “Unlock Your Heart to Transform Your Life | Doug Addison with Brad McClendon [Episode 80]

1. Lana Schaubhuth says:

Koinonia. Agape. Maranatha…. Remebering the basic raw genuine openess of the young people in the Jesus movement in the 70s., no wonder The Holy Spirit moved so much. They werent finding truth in all the things going around., in seeking Love as ‘the answer’, tapped into God’s Love! As dark as things have gotten, the coming of God’s Glory will be like fireworks going around the world! 🎆

2. Rebecca Berkes says:

aaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Amen, EEEEYES AND AMEN!
    I am SO THANKFUL, SO BLESSED to have been brought through for SUCH A TIME LIKE THIS!
    Holy Spirit is taking His Rightful place, His Great Grace in our deep weakness to religious lovelessness.
    This Promise given me over 20 years ago. almost lost Heart.
    I am beyond thankful so humbled

3. Pingback: Unlock Your Heart to Transform Your Life | Doug Addison with Brad McClendon - Living Vine Ministries

4. robyn says:

thank you Doug nd Brad. i listened to this at 2am, waking feeling that for my entire life i had placed my faith on the wrong things and listened to this podcast and saw my need to reach into the father Heart and find His love for me.My God was too small.May this podcast bless many people. I placed me back onto the firm footing of His Love not my works.Praise God.

Wonderful Robyn! What a beautiful revelation you had through listening to this podcast. God bless you as you dive deeper into knowing the Father’s heart.

5. Ana says:

Hi Doug
    I want to thank you for your workshop the Book of life. After listening to it several times so it could sink in I started experiencing less cloudiness and more focus on my prayers and listening to the Lord. It was like a shift. I am now getting together with 2 other sisters in Christ and we are praying together. I’ve been sharing with them what I’ve been learning. May the Lord continue to grow your ministry in Jesus name.

That is amazing Ana! It does take a few times to listen sometimes to let it sink in. Keep pressing in! Bless you!

6. Susan says:

Hello!
    I have been asking God for like minded Christian friends for a while. He is teaching me to be initiate with Him and my family right now. Looking forward to what he has in store for the future with more and more intimacy.
    Thank you for your ministry.
    Susan Leech

Great prayer to be praying Susan. I am agreeing with you for wonderful Christian friends. God bless you!

7. Susan Pettit says:

Blessings to God for this podcast and InLight Connection Ministry! What a very profound and yet simple truth…heartitude of love with our Lord and Savior and all those around us. Oh, may I be the committed, yielded vessel full of the love of my Jesus for His plans and purposes! Thank you so much for being real with your walk with the Lord, Doug! I so appreciate your insight and have grown much in my walk with the Lord through your Daily Prophetic Word. Thank you and may the Lord continue to amaze you and teach us through your precious walk with Him. In Jesus Name, amen.