How Music Can Boost Your Healing | Conversation with Michael Tyrell [Podcast] | Doug Addison

How Music Can Boost Your Healing | Conversation with Michael Tyrell [Podcast]

How Music Can Boost Your Healing

Have you been to the doctor, received prayer and taken medications and supplements … but still don’t feel completely well? I have good news for you today––there is a specific type of music that can bring healing physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I and many of my team have been listening to this music for over a year and each time I put it on, I can feel the healing effects of it!

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, my special guest is Michael Tyrell, the visionary, musician, composer, producer and creator of WholetonesTM: The Healing Frequency Music Project and author of Wholetones: The Sound of Healing. He exists to bring love, healing and motivation to a hurting world and, in turn, inspire others in our generation to do the same.

Listening to music may not be our first course of action when we don’t feel well, but for millennia it has been recognized for its therapeutic value. But not all frequencies of music are healing.

When you watch a movie, the soundtrack is what creates your mood … it moves you to feel anxiety, joy or even the pain of the characters. Music also has a powerful effect on our physical bodies and can lift our mood as well.

Michael Tyrell’s WholetonesTM music project is 2½ hours of beautiful instrumental music with specific healing frequencies that can help you restore sleep, reduce stress and relieve anxiety.

Tune into the conversation below and find out more!

In this podcast episode, you’ll discover:

• What makes WholetonesTM and “David’s key” different from other frequencies of music
  • The correlation between speaking life and death––and frequencies
  • How frequencies affect people at the cellular level
  • Some amazing testimonies of people healed by listening to specific tones
  • Ways to use this music to benefit your body, pets and even plants
  • How this music creates a peaceful environment wherever you are

PREVIOUS EPISODES

16 thoughts on “How Music Can Boost Your Healing | Conversation with Michael Tyrell [Podcast]

1. Terry Hochstetler says:

I was a massage therapist and knowing that music heals has led me on a search for someone Christian-filled with the Holy Spirit not the new age song and music writers–I believe Michael is the answer For Christian Massage Therapists. So
    excited what God is doing. Blessings.
    Ms. Terry Hochstetler

• Admin Nikki says:

That’s so cool! I believe his music will be used in wonderful ways too. Thank you for sharing.

Bless you and your massage therapy business!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

2. Catherine marchildon says:

Im laughing. how prophetic. I love when the Lord does that. As you spoke praying when the 2 come together it is exciting. 123 go. Been seeing this pattern of numbers for long while lately. U get 222 111 1111 that the one mostly. 333 555 777 123 and i say 4 ooen the door. Your testimony so exciting and encouraging. Bless you Doug and Michael. Father. Never take your holy spirit from Me. Let me dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.

3. Catherine marchildon says:

Very sorry about spelling outside and typing quickky. Thiughts flowing so fast. And long winded hope that ok blessingscto all. I was very blessed as always by you Doug andyour guests you have such a ynique way of presenting. Playful prophetic calm. Greatvgreat teacher as you Michael truly amazing on

• Admin Nikki says:

Yay! We’re so glad Doug’s messages bless you.

I love your description, “playful, prophetic, calm.” That’s so good!

Bless you Catherine!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

4. Laura says:

Praise God, This is so exciting and freeing. God is so good, I love Michael’s story, it brings hope and perseverance to our own personal walks with the Father. Amen!!!

• Admin Nikki says:

Amen! I’m so glad his story impacted you. Bless you and your walk with God!

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

5. Katherine Babcock says:

God has been speaking to me about sound. I read the basis of all matter is vibration. I have been in pain for two years. This last 1 1/2 weeks I have not had pain. God gave me His strategy for me. I am seeing neurosurgeon tomorrow. I will definitely go to whole tones sight. Doug you have helped me to stay in hope. Take Care, Katherine

• Admin Nikki says:

Wow Katherine! Praise God! That is so wonderful. I pray Whole Tones blesses you.

-Nikki, InLight Connection Staff

6. bonnie says:

Amazing! I thank God for His Truth being revealed and released to this generation! I heard about Wholetones last year….thank you for the reminder. I plan to use this in our spontaneous worship ministry and will recommend to life coaching clients as well…..Our God is awesome!

7. Kathie Nelson says:

I’d like to order WholeTones through Doug’s affiliate link if he has one so I can support both. Can you post here if he does or update the event description?