- Position: Online Customer Service and Support
- Status: POSITION FILLED
- Location: Virtual, contractor position. U.S. or Canadian applicants only.
*willing to discuss specific work schedule with candidates
Who We Are Looking For:
- Are you passionate about helping people solve problems using positive communication?
- Do you have a strong belief in providing customer service with a spirit of excellence?
- Are you technically inclined and find learning new systems fun and easy?
- Are you capable of working independently and with resourcefulness to resolve customer needs?
- Are you creative and conscientious with providing accurate and timely work products?
- Do you have a heart for loving people and reaching them online and around the world?
- Do you follow Doug’s Daily Prophetic Words, read his books or watch his webcasts?
- Have you wanted to work from home, but also want to connect and collaborate with an amazing team?
The Online Customer Service & Support position is a frontline position with InLight Connection and engages with Doug’s audience regarding events, products, services and help-desk related inquires. The person in this position must have an eye for detail, a heart for positive interaction with people, and an ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. The person in this position represents Doug and InLight as the “voice of service” and not only understands and communicates with love, but lives the message of “love not judge.”
Team Collaboration & Partnership
While this position is virtual, our team is highly connected, both spiritually and technologically. We use Slack and GoToMeeting to connect online. You will need to work well both independently and with a team to do what it takes to get the job done. You must be able to participate in weekly meetings and be available to watch Doug’s live monthly webcasts/webinars and become familiar with Doug’s products and messages, as needed. This position reports to our Online Operations Manager and works within our operations team.
Primary Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
- Effectively manages a large volume of incoming email from our customers
- Gives accurate information and support to people who have inquiries about our online training, products, services and events
- Gathers and documents customer testimonials for our products and services then documents them in the proper database
- Helps resolve product or service-related problems and issues for our customers
- Assists with creating accounts and expediting problem payments (e.g. problems processing credit card, etc.)
- Responds and fixes day-to-day customer problems or issues in our Infusionsoft and Customer Hub systems
- Clearly and regularly communicates with managers and other relevant members of the team regarding pertinent issues
- Identifies common patterns of customer issues and works with the technical team to troubleshoot the cause
- Accurately sets up, creates and schedules outgoing email in Infusionsoft to our customer base using current operating procedures and a pre-determined timeline
- Manages and updates Infusionsoft contacts and tags in accordance with current operating procedures
- Is available during live online events (monthly webcasts and webinars) to monitor the online customer service accounts and help resolve customer concerns during the event
- Cross-trains with other staff as assigned and serves as a backup for other team members when needed.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Have at least three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be skilled at communicating in writing to an online/virtual audience
- Agree with the Core Values of InLight Connection and want to help advance the Kingdom of God through Doug Addison’s ministry
- Have a spirit of humility, positivity, be flexible, teachable, and willing and able to handle change while maintaining grace and poise under pressure
- Be a self-starter, self-manager who can work independently with accuracy, display a strong work ethic and a “get-it-done” mentality
- Function as a team builder who focuses on the success of the entire organization
- Be a strategic thinker and a decisive problem solver who can execute solutions
- Be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal form
- Be technologically savvy and eager to embrace and learn new technology
- Own a reliable computer with the appropriate programs needed to perform the above responsibilities
- Have high-speed Internet with a backup plan in the event your Internet goes down during a critical deadline
We recommend that applicants have completed ministry school training and necessary inner healing, along with the experience and background to hold up under the pressures of a busy, active ministry.
Mission of InLight Connection
InLight Connection (InLight) is an Internet-based ministry, which equips and activates people to hear the voice of God, encounter the supernatural and discover their destiny. Doug Addison is the President and Founder of InLight Connection, a non-profit 501c(3) corporation. Doug Addison is a prophetic speaker, author and coach.
Please read our Careers webpage to discover more about our Core Values and the perks and benefits we offer.
This is an independent contractor position. The pay is hourly and based on experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send the following required information in order to be considered:
- Cover letter/email describing why you believe you would be a good match for the job. Describe in your email your connection to Doug Addison/InLight Connection (Share which of Doug’s webcasts, webinars, books and/or courses you have gone through, if applicable.)
- Your current résumé.
- Two personal and two business references with email addresses and phone numbers.
Send all of the above in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited to share with you our current opportunities to join the InLight Connection Team.We are committed to helping people hear God’s voice, understand their dreams and experience the supernatural. We also help people discover their unique calling and fulfill their destiny.If you’re the kind of person who wants to get in alignment with the new things God is doing and partner with us in this, then we’d love to connect with you!
Copyright 2016 InLight Connection