- Position: Online Customer Service and Support
- Status: POSITION FILLED
- Location: Virtual, contractor position. U.S. or Canadian applicants only.
- Are you passionate about helping people solve problems using positive communication?
- Do you have a strong belief in providing customer service with a spirit of excellence?
- Are you technically inclined and find learning new systems fun and easy?
- Are you capable of working independently and with resourcefulness to resolve customer needs?
- Are you creative and conscientious with providing accurate and timely work products?
- Do you have a heart for loving people and reaching them online and around the world?
- Do you follow Doug’s Daily Prophetic Words, read his books or watch his webcasts?
- Have you wanted to work from home, but also want to connect and collaborate with an amazing team?
- Effectively manages a large volume of incoming email from our customers
- Gives accurate information and support to people who have inquiries about our online training, products, services and events
- Gathers and documents customer testimonials for our products and services then documents them in the proper database
- Helps resolve product or service-related problems and issues for our customers
- Assists with creating accounts and expediting problem payments (e.g. problems processing credit card, etc.)
- Responds and fixes day-to-day customer problems or issues in our Infusionsoft and Customer Hub systems
- Clearly and regularly communicates with managers and other relevant members of the team regarding pertinent issues
- Identifies common patterns of customer issues and works with the technical team to troubleshoot the cause
- Accurately sets up, creates and schedules outgoing email in Infusionsoft to our customer base using current operating procedures and a pre-determined timeline
- Manages and updates Infusionsoft contacts and tags in accordance with current operating procedures
- Is available during live online events (monthly webcasts and webinars) to monitor the online customer service accounts and help resolve customer concerns during the event
- Cross-trains with other staff as assigned and serves as a backup for other team members when needed.
- Have at least three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be skilled at communicating in writing to an online/virtual audience
- Agree with the Core Values of InLight Connection and want to help advance the Kingdom of God through Doug Addison’s ministry
- Have a spirit of humility, positivity, be flexible, teachable, and willing and able to handle change while maintaining grace and poise under pressure
- Be a self-starter, self-manager who can work independently with accuracy, display a strong work ethic and a “get-it-done” mentality
- Function as a team builder who focuses on the success of the entire organization
- Be a strategic thinker and a decisive problem solver who can execute solutions
- Be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal form
- Be technologically savvy and eager to embrace and learn new technology
- Own a reliable computer with the appropriate programs needed to perform the above responsibilities
- Have high-speed Internet with a backup plan in the event your Internet goes down during a critical deadline
Mission of InLight Connection
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send the following required information in order to be considered:
- Cover letter/email describing why you believe you would be a good match for the job. Describe in your email your connection to Doug Addison/InLight Connection (Share which of Doug’s webcasts, webinars, books and/or courses you have gone through, if applicable.)
- Your current résumé.
- Two personal and two business references with email addresses and phone numbers.