Getting a New Strategy from God for Healing and Financial Breakthrough! [Episode 34] | Doug Addison

Are things not flowing in your life like they once did … or like you want?

The Lord told me to do a podcast that was going to help set people free and get them healed. There are people who need this message to get healed of diseases, like Lyme disease, multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), and other things.

I suffered for many years from MCS, Lyme disease, Huntington’s disease, etc. and what I share with you in this podcast today is the revelation God gave me on how to get a healing strategy!

Thanks to what the Lord showed me, today I am now completely healed of these things!

If you need a serious breakthrough in your life, get ready to be encouraged; because in this Spirit Connection podcast episode, I share the anatomy of a breakthrough healing strategy so you can apply it to your life––today––and actually see results.

In this episode, you’ll discover:

• How getting a strategy from God can change everything
  • Why the enemy is “over-attacking” people lately
  • What is “dunamis” and why is it so important
  • How fear affects your physiology and how to uncover spiritual roots affecting your body, soul and spirit
  • The phrase, “do not be afraid” is mentioned 365 times in the Bible!
  • What can give Satan access to your health, money & relationships
  • How to create a healing environment

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

26 thoughts on “Getting a New Strategy from God for Healing and Financial Breakthrough! [Episode 34]

1. Dana and Aaron says:

Praise the Lord! Could you please come into agreement with me and my brother for our breakthrough for finances, restoration, and restitution? The Scriptures we are standing on are Deuteronomy 1:11, Zephaniah 2:7, Isaiah 32:15-18, and Psalm 150. Thank you so much! Be Blessed!

Bless you Dana and Aaron. Agreeing with you for breakthrough in all the areas you need! God loves you both so much and is for you guys.

2. brian says:

Awesome, awesome!!! exactly what the Lord directed me to do. I thought they were just nice and exciting ideas flowing in my head, Now I will take it as confirmation and be more serious about it. Especially the prayer, “Lord show me what satan does doesn’t want me to understand”.

Pls take this as a request for prayers on my behalf, marriage, finances and children.

I say amen to your prayers and I pray for the advancement of God’s kingdom on earth through your ministry in Jesus name. Amen

God bless you

Woohoo! Bless you, your marriage, finances and children! May God do radically amazing things in your life! Bless you Brian!

3. Margie rowles says:

I have a pinched nerve at this time for about 10 days nothing seems to help the pain I need prayer for healing. Also some verses to lean on till I get through this. Can’t concentrate to even look things up. Bless you all for the prayers.

4. Laney Horton says:

I love this!! Will you agreee with me and the promises God has given me about a relational breakthrough and a calling/destiny breakthrough! No more delay! Hebrews 11:11,

5. karen gilmore says:

Could you come into agreement with me for total healing of my body.. Restoration of my family, healing for my son. Finances. and Peace in my home

6. Uluwehi says:

Mahalo for the word. Been walking down faith with Daddy and one of the things he has been highlighting is Luke 11:5-10. Don’t stop knocking, until you receive it. So blessed right now

7. Please come in agreement with me for my move from Los Angeles to Texas. So far things are flowing in my favor for this move. I’m on Section 8 and have proven myself to be loyal in last 5 years by passing all inspections and have paid my rent on time Each month. I heard the Lord speak to me about moving out of California. And I believe that if He told me this, every need financially shall and will be met!

Agreeing with you for your move and for you to step into everything God has for you during this season. Bless you Carl!

8. Vicky Jenkins says:

Thank you Doug for sharing this vital message/testimony of what God has done and your desperation/willingness to not give up on your healing! I’ve had diabetes for 44 years now and used to take insulin injections 5-7 times per day, but now I’m using an insulin pump to distribute the insulin, but don’t have Health Insurance to pay for my medical supplies. I listened to what you’ve said about eating right, consistently praying, anoint with oil, etc… so I know that I’m on the right track, God’s Word will not return void! I now will be asking the Lord for a strategy in my business/finances, as well as my health! Thank you again! Vicky Jenkins

Bless you Vicky! You are so right, God’s word does return void! Bless you and your whole body, may you experience full healing.

9. Hadassah says:

Amen! Please stand in agreement with me for full and complete restoration in my finances (to be rid of debts), my husband to be delivered from gambling and restoration of our marriage.

Agreeing with you for breakthrough in all those areas Hadassah! Bless you and your husband, may you both be filled with God’s peace and joy!

10. Veronica says:

I have suffered violent direspectedful kids all they lufe i avoid them or call the police. They still on drugs. There childten on drugs. All grown. I have great grand kids, i am praying that they don’t inherit the generational curse . only me. None of my siblings have that problem. All theu kids successful. Never an embari g moment, never being humilated in public. I pray and been praying for years. I just want to see them free of drugs.living a real working life.

Hey Veronica. I am so sorry, I can only imagine how hard that must be. Agreeing with you for all your kids to be set free and be filled with the God’s love. You are a mighty mama, God hears your prayers <3.