How to Reclaim What's Yours in the Courts of Heaven [Episode 61] | Doug Addison with Elizabeth Nixon | Doug Addison

How to Reclaim What’s Yours in the Courts of Heaven

If you’re feeling oppressed, I’ve got good news for you. God is releasing something new—a high-level revelation of what’s coming in the Earth right now and … His plan to bring you hope and new freedom!

You know, people ask me all the time, “Why do we need all this talk about the Courts of Heaven?” “Why don’t we just use the Blood of Jesus, the Bible and the name of Jesus? Isn’t that enough?”

Well, yes, it’s enough. I mean, that’s everything you need right there … but if it’s not working for you, then you may need a deeper revelation to get a breakthrough.

The Courts of Heaven is best described as the place of prayer and petition where we can obtain justice from the Lord. So, the reason that God is releasing this new revelation is because Satan is over-attacking us right now with tragedies, mass shootings, violence, earthquakes, fires and floods. The enemy wants to get your eyes off God, but the Lord is unleashing a strategy for you to experience His goodness and justice through prayer … and we need to be healed and walking in our God-given authority because there’s a revival coming!

In this Spirit Connection podcast, my special guest is a person who has been on before—Elizabeth Nixon. Everyone loves her. She’s a renowned attorney, who has practiced law in California under the U.S. Supreme Court, has served with the IRS, she’s been featured in Vanity Fair magazine and was awarded Business Woman of the Year at one time. She is also an author and speaker. Elizabeth, her husband John and son Joshua are good friends of ours, and she has something that is going to shift the heavens over you right now!

Here’s a sneak peek into our conversation:

• “… but when the Lord spoke to me this ‘Squatters Rights,’ He showed me that sin is not the only way that the enemy gets access to our life.”
  • “So, in the law (in the natural) … Squatters Rights are simply when someone occupies territory that does not belong to them.”
  • “Where we see oppression, torment, mental illness, bipolar disorders—he is squatting on spiritual territories because of bloodline family issues, addiction, abuse and genetic illness.”
  • “Philippians 4:7 says that, ‘The peace of God will guard our hearts and our minds,’ but we don’t have peace. We actually suffer from trauma, we suffer from panic attacks and anxiety.”
  • “I mean, this is where I get excited and start doing little dances around because I see how little authority the enemy has.”
  • “So, I’m going to read through it now and activate it over everybody.”
  • “Wow! This is, I mean … it’s incredible! Sometimes it might feel like it might be over your head. Don’t even think that. Just receive it by faith!”

Download Podcast Transcript (PDF)

PREVIOUS EPISODES

You can hear more from Doug Addison and Elizabeth Nixon in the brand-new online workshop, Gateway to Your Destiny: Getting Results in the Courts of HeavenRegister here for only $37!

WEBINAR REGISTRATION

Play

36 thoughts on “How to Reclaim What’s Yours in the Courts of Heaven [Episode 61] | Doug Addison with Elizabeth Nixon

1. Norma says:

Well I think that the language that says “if is not working for you” reveals our motivation , that we are in this for ourselves. The Gospel is not a method to make our lives work, and then when we apply this “methods” and does not work we just choose another method. In my oppinion, that is a very self centered western Christianity.
    The Gospel is the Good news of Jesus and all He ccomplished for us even in the midsts of difficulties.
    And the main objective is to transform us into the likeness of Jesus. This is Eternity, that we make know Him (John 17:3) is not that everything goes smooth and we get our way.
    Tribulations and hardships are promised, but also is deliverance. And blessing and the restoration of all things, but we tend to focus in one of the extremes.
    I understand God Spirit might take us to the Courts of Heaven from a place of intimacy, but not to get certain “result” we need. God already brought breakthrough 2018 years ago, His name is Jesus and He is enough. And it is finished. The enemy is defeated. No matter what happens, how we feel etc, we are called to live by faith, in alignment w truth, not our feelings. Our feelings lie, most of the times the give us a fragmented lense of God ourselves and the world around us. We need to know Truth. Because is not just truth that sets us free, is KNOWING Truth, which is Jesus. And like every other relationship, it takes time. Im sure if most of us will cut the time we spend on Netflix and Social Media to be with Him, the Truth, we will know Him and we will receive the freedom and revelation that is there waiting for us since the day we received Him. And Im preaching to myself 🥊

2. Linda P. says:

Wow!!! LOVED Beth’s approach, as an attorney, in the courtroom of Heaven! Profoundly effective prayer strategy —I feel HUGE RELEASE from previously unrecognized “squatters”… I had been “looking” for them for years… and I am experiencing the beautiful weightiness of God’s PRESENCE instead! Praise God! Thank you!

3. Rob Adams says:

Wow! Thank you so, so much. Wow! I will let you know when the results of this petition come through. Can’t wait!

4. Sandra says:

This blesses me so much. Crying out all the pain and I’m oberwhelmed about the open heaven over me, my family and our free god given territory now after the prayer. I know breakthrough is now here. All praise to God. Thank you for this lesson and prayer.

5. Lolo B says:

I took what was said to heart and I received the revelation of the squatter rights. I’ve had left shoulder pain for a while now and I’ve been prayed for but the pain and stiffness in my shoulder was still there. I couldn’t lift my left arm upward without pain and stiffness. So today after I listened to the prayer, I put my hand on my left shoulder and told the squatter that any legal rights it had to stay has been revoked by the blood of Jesus. Pain has left…. stiffness is gone and I can lift my hands up and down. Hallelujah!
    And now I’m taking authority over me and my family because the blood of Jesus did it all. Thanks so much for this podcast. I can’t wait to see more results today and in the weeks to come.

6. Stephen Lacher says:

POWERFUL, will use this. Is a confirmation of what I have been hearing and seeing in prayer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

7. Elizabeth Montufar says:

Wow!!! I never would have thought about the possibility of an illegal “squatter” on my territory had Doug and Elizabeth not brought the issue to light. I have recognized that there may be sqatter(s) on some of my land and have asked that they be thrown out because Jesus already paid the price! I’m excited to see changes in my life in the coming weeks/months! 😊

8. J says:

I prayed along this prayer yesterday afternoon, I have to tell you during the night specifically the wee hours of the morning I had a dream where I saw an ex-boyfriend with his crew (kids and wife) coming from the back of my house and say “we are leaving”..!!! My my to God be the glory..Thank you Jesus….Thank Doug and Elizabeth for this prayer…I will continue to pray it until I feel all squatters that have been occupying my territories completely are removed.

Thanks for sharing about your dream. That is so cool to see how God can show us answers to our prayers in our dreams. Bless you J!

9. Brenda Johnson says:

I downloaded the Podcast Transcript (PDF) and prayed through the prayer guide at the end for activation in the Courts of Heaven. Because it is a Legal Petition, I looked up all the Scriptures to study and make sure that I was in agreement (Luke 4:18,19). Please note the following recommended corrections, as the enemy (Zech.3:2) is a legalist looking for loopholes to stand against this Petition in Heaven:
    1.) Pg.15, 2nd paragraph should include v.19 to 1Peter1:18 so that you don’t leave off the blood of Jesus Scripture.
    2.) Pg.15, 5th paragraph should read Rev.3:14 where you have Rev. 3:15.
    3.) Pg.16, paragraph 2 should be Heb.1:14 where Heb.1:4 is.
    Thank you so much for this teaching as I wait in expectation for every squatter to be evicted and made to return seven-fold plus back recompenses, In Jesus’ Mighty Name, El Gemulot!
    God Bless You Abundantly (John 10:10)!
    In Christ’s Love,
    Brenda Johnson.

10. Linda Everline says:

I am registered although I will be unable to attend when live due to my work schedule. Will I still be able to get online after you have started? Is it correct that I can access this later … after recorded? Thank you!

Yes, every live workshop is recorded so you always will receive the replay if you purchase any of Doug’s workshops. God bless you!