3 Months of Healing in These 3 Areas | Spirit Connection Webcast: April 2019

We’re entering a season when God wants to change your mind about the difficulties you’ve faced over the past 3 years. If you’ve been broken—especially in your heart, dreams and hope—Doug has a message you don’t want to miss!

Find out:

• What happens at this time each year that can change your situation for the better.
  • How God will turn your natural mind into a “Gold Mind.”
  • The strategic importance of the difficult times many have faced over the past 3 years.
  • How to change your thinking to line up with God’s unlimited power.
  • 5-step strategy to recover your losses.

Resources:

Play
    • kristie kotze
    • April 17, 2019

Every time I look at a clock lately, the numbers are always the same. 1:11 3:33 4:44 and so on.. what does this mean?

• Sondra Steeb
    • April 16, 2019

RIGHT ON !!
    WE WIN !!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 18, 2019

Woohoo! Bless you Sondra!

• Cheryl
    • April 11, 2019

Hi Nikki,
    My name isCheryl and you had a note regarding the numbers 1111 and the meanings of it. I keep seeing 1111 all the time on the clock signs etc. can you please re-send me the meanings of 1111? Thank you Cheryl

1. Reply

Such an amazingly encouraging word Doug! Really appreciate you and your diligence in seeking God for all of our benefits <3 All the best!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 11, 2019

I am so glad you enjoyed the prophetic word Candice. God bless you!

• Elizabeth
    • April 7, 2019

Thank you so much, this word exactly this time for me heart, my husband so thank thanks thanks, I appreciate. God Bless you!!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 7, 2019

Awesome Elizabeth! I am so glad you enjoyed the word. God bless you!

• Sarai Leyva
    • April 6, 2019

Believing for healing Doug with all of my heart… Believing that these next three months will bring breakthrough… Trusing God with all of my heart!!!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 7, 2019

Amen Sarai! Agreeing with you for breakthrough!

• Patricia
    • April 6, 2019

I hear lots of messages about change. I’m so in need it’s crazy. The warfare and weariness is so strong I’m having a hard time. I don’t know how to make it through this

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 8, 2019

God bless you Patricia! Just keep remembering how much God loves you and that you are so loved! Keep going!

• Rita
    • April 6, 2019

I receive the words of phrophecy for myself and but my question is I’ve been praying for my daughter also I’ve been a caregiver to suffering from schizophrenia due to an overdose at 19 years old been going on illness since, have seen her come along way but still dealing with suicide especially most recently talking about it please pray but I’m also ask if i stood in gap for her in your words will god honour that, thank you for the words it encouraged me blessed me amen

• Veronica Esau
    • April 5, 2019

Thank you for this encouraging word for the next 3 months! Super excited for what the Lord is doing & going to do!!

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 5, 2019

Yay! Yes, such an exciting time Veronica! God bless you!

2. Reply

Thank you so much for that word…it all resonates with me at this time! I truly appreciate your time and efforts to help us understand and deal with all the craziness of this world and season. I’ve learned so much from your teachings over the years and I hold you up in prayer!
    Norine Olsen

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 5, 2019

Awesome Norine! I am so glad you enjoyed Doug’s prophetic word! God bless you!

• Shannon Harrington
    • April 4, 2019

Thank you Doug.. This message spoke to me. I’m excited to see what God is doing. Come to think about it He has already started. Im a hairstylist and I was doing this womans hair and it wasn’t easy pleasing her. All though it was hard I asked God for help and He did. At the end of her service she gave me a nice blessing.
    All though I went through the pain and struggle of doing her hair God blessed me at the end.. I also about a month ago read that scripture in Colosons .. I believe what you shared today was from the Lord. I receive it and thank you

• Nikki, InLight Connection Team
      • April 5, 2019

That is wonderful Shannon! God bless you and your hair business! Blessing your hands and all who sit in your chair!