Prophetic Word: The Seer Gift and Anointing Returns

“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. Acts 2:17–18 NIV

Since last Pentecost (May 31, 2020), I noticed the ability to see in the spirit started to increase. I heard the Lord say that the seer anointing is going to be re-released back to us on the 45th anniversary of the late seer-prophet Bob Jones’ major encounter in Heaven (August 8, 1975).

Forty-five years ago, Bob Jones died, and the Lord told him, “I’m sending you back to wake up the Church because I’m going to bring one billion youth to Myself in one of the greatest waves of all time. We need to get ready for the Billion Soul Harvest.”

Prophetic words coming now

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Habakkuk 2:3 NIV

Bob thought it would happen in his lifetime, but it is a prophetic word that has been lingering. The Lord is saying, “It will certainly come and will not delay.”

My wife, Linda, and I started our ministry, InLight Connection, in 2001 after seeing a Bob Jones’ videotape on the Billion Soul Harvest. The Lord spoke to us that we would be part of fulfilling this word. We literally sold everything at age 42 and have been moving fully towards the calling of the Lord ever since. We later met and mentored with Bob Jones.

We have had to hold onto prophetic words, and we have been standing on the promises of the Lord for a global revival. What is coming starting in August is not Bob Jones’ mantle, but a fresh infusion of the seer type of gift that he operated in. The ability to see and discern in the Spirit through dreams, visions and prophetic words and acts is going to increase!

Army of Seers

The seer gift is not just seeing visions. It is using all the senses. We see this in Isaiah 29:10, He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers).

The prophetic gift allows you to see what God is doing. But the seer gift operates like the head with all the senses operating through the Holy Spirit.

God is releasing this fresh, new seer anointing right now to help us get through the storm we have been in.

Houses of the Seer

Then Saul drew near to Samuel in the gate, and said, “Please tell me, where is the seer’s house?”
1 Samuel 9:18 NKJV

Over the years, the Lord has positioned strategic seer types of prophets who you can go to and get an accurate word of the Lord. Some of them operate in their homes, churches or small meetings.

The houses of the seer are going to increase in number both in-person and on the internet. Watch for internet-based prophetic seers to emerge.

Open your eyes and break fear

“Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 2 Kings 6:16–17 NIV

Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see that those who are for us are greater than those against. Ask for the angelic realm and seer realm to be opened. As this happens. You will see the spirit of fear break off.

What to expect

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. Ephesians 1:17 NIV

The goal of the prophetic is to know Him better. So, the best thing to do is to let go of any expectations of what this might look like. Don’t expect to see the Lord or angels. Instead, look to God for what you need in your life. Ask Him to reveal His love to give you greater wisdom and revelation.

P.S. To activate your own seer gift, I invite you to check out my online training—The Seer Gift: How to Activate Your Prophetic Vision. It is available for a limited time, so grab it now before I move it to my product vault.

Doug Addison is the founder and president of InLight Connection. Doug is a prophetic speaker, author and coach. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California where they are impacting the arts, entertainment and media industries.

• Faith
    • August 9, 2020

Another “wow” word of confirmation! We just had a Seer 14 air conditioning unit installed in our home. To say we had numerous difficulties getting it installed is an understatement. In prayer, I felt the Spirit said there has been opposition but there has been an establishment of a seer anointing for our home! In awe of our awesome God!

• August 10, 2020

Woohoo! Awesome!

• Dinah Brown
    • August 8, 2020

I just started reading,your post,and I thank God,for the insight of reading your post. Excited for a seasoned word.

• August 10, 2020

Bless you Dinah!

1. Reply

Got this email/word the day after I started reading James Goll’s book “The Discerner” which details some of the same truth! Also, James book “The Seer” was one of the first prophetic books I read as I started my journey of learning to hear the voice of God. Side note my mother’s birthday is 8/8. Feeling very connected to this word!

• August 10, 2020

Great! Thanks for sharing Mark!

• Nina
    • August 6, 2020

Hi Doug !
    I can only confirm what you are saying. I havr been a seer for sometime. But in the last week my gift has exploded and led into deep revelation.
    We ask you Lord to lead us even deeper.
    Love , nina

• August 10, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for sharing Nina! Bless you!

• Dorcas
    • August 6, 2020

Very, very encouraging!!!

• August 10, 2020

Wohooo!

• Debra Scheibel
    • August 5, 2020

I see the date now, Nikki. Thanks! Late seer-prophet Bob Jones’ major encounter in Heaven (August 8, 1975).

• August 10, 2020

Bless you Debra!

• Supershell

Aloha,
    Thank you so much for I want to be a part of the billion soul harvest, been praying for wisdom & for the deep revelatory gift I once operated from to come back with increase!!!
    Been praying for a Pentecostal “Pandemic!”
    Praise & Glory to God✨✨✨

• August 4, 2020

Awesome!! Thanks for praying!

• lucretia lake
    • August 4, 2020

What a powerful word. Thanks Doug!

The Lord is bringing us a fresh anointing! I receive it because we do want to know Him more deeply!

Lucretia Lake Glory Center

• August 4, 2020

Wohoo! Glad you enjoyed the word Lucretia!

• Gail
    • August 4, 2020

That was profound and really helps me feel reassured. It was comforting to know trusting in God’s love is our salvation and glory.

• August 4, 2020

Awesome Gail! Glad you enjoyed!

• Heather Canino
    • August 4, 2020

Thank you Doug, Thank you for always being consistent!! God Bless you, your family and your ministry!

• August 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. Bless you Heather!

• Lekoko
    • August 4, 2020

Great insight……Thank you Prophet……Much appreciated….More Grace and Peace to you and your family sir…

Bless you!

• Carol Jones
    • August 4, 2020

Thank you this is encouraging.

I am glad you enjoyed!

• Jennifer Wharton
    • August 4, 2020

I really enjoy your word of knowledge

Woohoo! Bless you!

• Trevor Moatlhodi
    • August 4, 2020

I declare and decree this prophetic word over me and my family, IN JESUS NAME. Amen!

Woohoo!

• Rev BE Daniels
    • August 4, 2020

Please keep me informed and updated in Jesus name!

Bless you!

• Karen
    • August 4, 2020

Last year the Lord told me that He has given me a mantle. He said I am a prophetic seer. I had never heard of that. I’ve had visions for years and I’ve prophesied for years. They don’t teach on the gifts of the spirit in our church. I feel I need a mentor in this. I have prayed the Lord would connect me with a true prophetic seer. Are you the one that can help me?

• August 4, 2020

Hey Karen! Doug does have a lot of online resources for this, including the Hearing the Voice of God online school. You can look into those resources here, https://dougaddison.store/. Bless you!

• Rena Lamb
    • August 4, 2020

Thank you. I now understand what I didn’t understand earlier in my life. Unfortunately, I was not in a church that could help me. Prayerfully, I will be able to help others with this gift. May your ministry be bless even the more.

Bless you Rena!

• Melissa Boss
    • August 4, 2020

I believe I have had a SEER since I was very young 5 years old I saw the first angel. I have tried to hide and reject the gift until now that I have rededicated my life to

Awesome Melissa!

• Lorna
    • August 4, 2020

I pray that GOD will activate me with seer anointing. God is like the river always moving .. Lord let me move along with you

• August 4, 2020

Awesome! Bless you Lorna!

• Justin McIntyre
    • August 4, 2020

Totally agree with last paragraph , the doors are open for what each of us need to function in the coming move of the lord . We are fearfully and wonderfully made and the lord has great things for us in his kingdom . We need to seek him today for tomorrow .

Awesome Justin!