Finding out the meaning of a dream can be both fun and challenging. Do you feel like you have no clue how to figure them out? I can help!
As a dream interpretation expert, I have explained thousands of dreams to people, helping them understand what God is communicating to them at night. I can train you to learn to understand your dreams too!
God gives you dreams for many reasons. In my experience, dreams can give clues to your generational giftings and callings. Dreams can warn you of situations yet to come. God’s dreams can heal, bring you closer to your Creator, give you answers to problems, insight into current struggles and show you things you cannot see. Knowing how to interpret all kinds of helpful dreams is an essential tool.
Would you believe that God gave a member of my team a dream to buy a generator a few weeks before her electrical power was knocked out by Hurricane Sandy? God is looking out for you too! Let me show you an example.
Have you ever had a dream where you are trying to get somewhere and when you arrive, you are late? Showing up late for anything in a dream is a warning from God. It is a kindly heads-up so that you do not miss what is coming. The dream is just making you aware of something approaching.
• When you wake up, ask God to help you catch whatever it is.
• Write down your dreams right when you awake. It is the best time to recall your dreams or else they will be lost.
• Note the context of your latest dreams—were you with your family, at work, with friends? The people and location are clues showing where you need to focus.
• Talk about dreams with family, friends or coworkers. What you focus on increases.
• Practice interpreting dreams whenever you can.
• Keep learning more about dreams.
P.S. Want to go deeper in dream interpretation? Enroll today in my Dream Crash Course so you can begin to learn how to interpret your dreams and the dreams of your loved ones. God is speaking to us all, and often He uses our dreams to communicate with us.
Doug Addison is a prophetic speaker, author, life coach and stand-up comedian. He is known for his Daily Prophetic Words, Spirit Connection webcast, podcast and blog. Doug’s message of love, hope and having fun reaches people around the world! His unique style of teaching and coaching helps open people to discover their destiny and experience God’s supernatural love and power. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California.